[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time and question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 15021769480891588508047.jpg (4MB, 3480x4640px) Image search: [Google]
15021769480891588508047.jpg
4MB, 3480x4640px
>be me 15 y/o, fall head over hills for this girl on class, had no game and confess my feelings for her. She didnt feel the same way about me. Tried to forget about her.
> Be me 17. y/o got a girl friend two years younger love her and be with her 3 years.
> Be me 20 y/o still with gf still in touch with first girl and higly attracted to her infact keep all her photos behind a password on my phone and get off to them.
Will i ever forget about her?
>>
Role that shit
>>
>>18600486
If I'm understanding you correctly, you're with a woman that you love, yet you still have photos of the other woman who didn't see you as valuable, and feel you aren't over her, meaning you are willing to throw away what you have now in order to gamble with the chick that rejected you 5 years ago? Is all that correct?

If so, you either think of yourself as worthless, or you are putting someone on a pedestal that doesn't deserve it. A chick has given you 3 years of their life, and STILL wants to be with you, yet you can't realize how awesome that is? Come on, man, the other chick is a cunt, and the chick you're with rocks.
>>
I am not willing to throw what i have. I am tired of thinking about her
>>
>>18600621
Then stop. It's really that simple. Delete the photos, block her on social media, and whenever she crops up in your mind, instead of entertaining it, change tracks and think about how awesome the chick you're with is.
>>
I am not willing to throw what i have. I am tired of thinking about her
>>
>>18600705
Delete the pics and move on faggot. I was in love with a closet lesbian who didnt give a fuck about me in highschool, plus I was single the whole time. Now I'm 22 and havent had a gf in 2 years. Dont be such a faggot you ungrateful cunt.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.