[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: shame.jpg (51KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
51KB, 648x365px
I find myself compulsively wanting sex all the time, and I'm afraid it's going to cause me to make a rash decision and ruin my current relationship.

This girl that I'm with right now is the best thing for me. We don't fight very much, the sex is great, and we're about to get home from a vacation together. It's also the first normal, manageable relationship I've ever had. And i really, genuinely love her.

I know i can't afford to throw it away. I've never cheated on anyone before, and i have no intention on it. But just SEEING my ex, the girl who defined my mentality on relationships from the beginning, unleashes some primal urge in me that almost negates any common sense i have. It feels akin to a relapse.

Idk what to do. Any supportive words are appreciated. I just don't want to go back to being my own worst enemy. I really, really don't want to fuck this up. I hope i can stop myself.
>>
>>18600426
Don't be a dumb fuck, it's that easy.
>>
>>18600473
not always, my robotic friend
>>
>>18600426
Be upfront and honest with your current. Tell her NOW about your compulsion, try to convey it in a way she'll understand. Don't let it come across as if you just want to fuck your ex or like you are fishing for a threeway.

Hopefully, she'll understand, she can help keep you on the path, and it will strengthen your bond with her. If nothing else, its a good test of her comitment to your relationship.

At the end of the day, anon, she deserves to know the kind of person she is dating. You shouldn't be ashamed of being you, but part of that means not hiding it.
>>
you dont love her, find one you wana rail 24/7
>>
>>18600477
You got me there
>>
>>18600485
Thank you for saying something sensible. I appreciate your understanding. Now i just need to figure out how to break this to her.
>>
>>18600522
No prob, glad I could help.

Maybe come back and tell us how it went?
>>
>>18600426
>I find myself compulsively wanting sex all the time
You are stuck in the lower animal passions!!! :D Welcome to the club

Option 1: Just stop it, enough. Have will power. Your motivation is to quit.

Option 2: You are too carnal, start enjoying the subtle things in life. Sit in a room alone and just relax, listen to some soft music and try to enjoy the sensations in your heart. You will become less inclined to do animalistic things like sex, eating and drinking.

Option 3: Tell your gf your problem and she will definitely understand, she's not retarded, don't worry.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.