[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of chronic loneliness and the fear I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499877727937.jpg (59KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499877727937.jpg
59KB, 550x550px
How do I get rid of chronic loneliness and the fear I'll never be able to find love?
>>
Some form of therapy
>>
>>18600252
By living an interesting life, and accepting that it is entirely possible that you will live and die alone, and being ok with that possibility. Once you accomplish these things, you'll be amazed how much less dickery you're willing to tolerate from others, and you'll also find that they are more willing to fall in line. They'll say shit like, "Let's be friends," and you'll respond, "I've got enough friends. Don't need any more." Shit like that.
>>
>>18600264
But I don't have any friends
>>
>>18600270
It's not like you'll have a good friend by having a chick who rejected you around.
>>
>>18600252

I don't think >>18600264
gets it, if you have what I think you have. I share a similar situation. Though, it's not intentional. I smile big and become friendly with everyone. One could say I make a LOT of friends, but the thing is, I don't consider them as anything more than known people in my life. I tell myself I want love and a family of my own, but whenever I finally get a chance with someone I realize right in those moments that it's not what I really wanted. It doesn't make me truly happy. I tried to compare the temporary happiness I get (such as from watching a show, playing a game, reading a book, etc.) and see if it's something that makes me happy to be alive; nothing. If I am not happy does that make me depressed? I don't feel depressed. I feel nothing. I feel that perhaps you should stop thinking about it and accept that you might be lonely for your remaining life. Stop thinking about it and live your life. Talk to people without feeling if they are going to reject you at some point. Let life happen. Some people should think ahead of time and some people should think in the moment and take life day by day -- you should take life day by day and live in the moment.
>>
>>18600288
Holy shit this is me exactly. Thank you.
>>
>>18600292
Thank you. Always glad to see someone who understands my situation. It's nearly impossible to explain it to someone who does not see things from our perspective. Good luck, anon.
>>
>>18600252
Meet people. Meet lots of people. The more people you meet, the more are likely to become acquaintances. The more acquaintances, the more that will develop into friends.

And don't ask me how to meet people. You know how. You're just afraid to try.
>>
Meet people
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.