[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So one night I took MDMA and got an Uber driver with my mates.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170803_171917_213.jpg (298KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_171917_213.jpg
298KB, 1200x1200px
So one night I took MDMA and got an Uber driver with my mates. I had zero anxiety and spoke to the Uber driver with such Charisma that she was literally gushing for me and didn't want me to leave the car. When I'm sober I feel like anxiety is holding me back and stops me from having an interesting conversation with a girl. How do I feel like I'm on MDMA all the time.
>>
Practice.

Don't do MDMA all the time.

Go to social gatherings and talk to new people. Eventually you realize that pretty much everybody is just as anxious as you. You're gonna do some dumb shit, but every time you do, you'll learn not to do dumb shit. Have to learn somehow though. Nobody is born with it. Some people just learn faster.

I used to have awful social anxiety. There was a point where I realized that a lot of that anxiety was about people finding out that I had anxiety to begin with, because that would be super embarrassing if they found out I had social anxiety. Oh no.

Lots of the time people just don't care. And that's fine. Life's too short and youth is too precious to worry about what that random dude across the room might think about you. Hell, they might think you're awesome.
>>
A girl decides if she wants to fuck you in the first 7 seconds after talking to you. If after the first 7 seconds she still seems interested in you and is giving you the googly eyes then know you're in. Just find a nice, quiet space and touch her arm, or nonchalantly touch her thigh and go from there. Nothing to be nervous about. If she's interested in you after 7 seconds then yeah, she's as interested in you as you are in her and she's dealing with her own bullshit inside her own head so much that she's not paying attention to all of your faults. That doesn't come for another year or so after you've been with her enough for her to calm her own inner demons down enough to actually pay attention to you.

By that time hoepfully you've learned to give her some pretty intense orgasms, keep yourself and your house clean, and have a job that pays the bills and a dinner out every once in a while. Help with the dishes. If all of that is done you can literally do anything else you want.
>>
>>18600253
>she's dealing with her own bullshit inside her own head so much that she's not paying attention to all of your faults.
tossing in my two pennies:
there's some psychology thing about how women tend to ignore the faults of anyone they see as attractive. If they like you, they'll perceive you in the best light
>>
Being on drugs tricks your mind into being confident because the consequences of your actions could be blamed on drugs so you do whatever you want to and you can just say "I'm on x".
>>
Thanks for the advice guys I'm going to start taking MDMA every morning as a supplement and see how it goes.
>>
>>18600007

I had the same thing with booze.

Eventually, the i gained confidence because the booze proved that i could do it. I learned to incorporate my booze persona with my real self.

But be careful with doing MD regularly holy shit man thats a goddamn hard drug at the end of the day, your brain is guaranteed to get damaged
>>
>>18600018

fpbp
>>
>>18600417
Isn't that over generalizing anon?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.