[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1499799759255.jpg (215KB, 565x678px) Image search: [Google]
1499799759255.jpg
215KB, 565x678px
Weird and complicated relationship with an ex, Wondering if I should try and get back with her. If it's even worth it trying anymore. Wondering what you all have to see. Advice, opinions, etc.
>>
There's no harm in trying. What's your story?
>>
What happened?
>>
>>18599990
What makes it so weird and complicated?
>>
>>18599994
>>18599997
Ready for a shit storm? (It'll take a bit, I'll probably sum it up in 3 segments)
>>
>>18600003
>Segment 1
So I was with this Girl for about a year, during this year she was kinda the reason I stayed alive. I had a lot of stuff going on in my life.(that's another story for itself) but anyway she cheated on me, multiple times and I went to this girl (using random name) "Alice" I would begin to start going to her when "Fayth" would do shit like that. And finally after some time I left Fayth and finally dated Alice and at this point I was paranoid and didn't really trust her due to past relationships. But after a few months of Dating Fayth came back into my life and we got back together for a small amount of time.(the reason we got together is a bit complicated) And when me and Alice did get back together I was again, and still, paranoid. And after a few weeks of dating again I found out she cheated on me.
>>
>>18600026
>Segment 2
Some time had passed from the first time as I left her for another girl for a while, we talked sometimes but not often, due to her being jealous, and me being upset with her. But after a month or two of that relationship, we came back to each other missing each other and wanting to get back together. We never dated but we talked and hung out quite a bit while Doing "stuff" quite a bit. After that we didn't talk for a long while again.
>>
File: encore-edit-14.jpg (746KB, 1008x1512px) Image search: [Google]
encore-edit-14.jpg
746KB, 1008x1512px
Never go back.

>You'll thank me later.
>>
>>18600026
Already it's a no.

If it's something like communication issues, it can be resolved. If you got cheated on multiple times, move the fuck on.
>>
>>18600076
Why? maybe give me a bit more as to what maybe happened to you to give that advice?
>>
>>18600068
But as segment 3, we are currently talking and I decided that finally I wanted to maybe try and be serious. (she wanted to be serious earlier but I was just not ready then) but now she has seemed to already have moved on her relationships dont last that long (I was her longest relationship and we last around 3-4 months and her normal relationship barely reach 1 month) and idk if I should even try anything, she'd be serious if I want to be it's mainly just that im wondering. Do I wait and attempt to get back with her, or just decide that its over.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.