[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1501130161373.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1501130161373.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
We all had to write cards for a random person for a Valentine's Day thing in my class this year and my oneitis happened to get my name by chance so she wrote me this note. Now keep in mind that she got a bf a couple weeks before this but she's basically told me before that she used to have a crush on me and I know she knows that I like her. This is what the note said.

Anon!!!
You're so great! Your laugh is so funny and contagious. I love it when you smile haha. I hope one day you see how awesome you are! Love you Anon! Always talk to me if you need to! :)

-Anonette

I should also mention I told her I was going to kill myself at some point this year so we were talking about that the weeks before so that's why she mentioned that last part. Not sure if this letter has any actual significance or not as I'm legit autismo.
>>
>>18599945
autismo

An aside, if you want advice for a increased chances of a functional relationship in the future (with some other girl), then work on yourself first.
>>
>>18599945
Unfortunately no, this doesn't seem to have any real meaning other than friendship. It seems to be genuine friendship, but it ends there.
>>
>>18600065
this, and you would do best to keep it that way, she sounds like a good friend
>>
>>18599945
This reads as, "your sadness is so apparent that it makes it hard to talk to you, please get help".
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.