[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take acid? Tell me stories. First double decides if I do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (2).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Should I take acid? Tell me stories. First double decides if I do.
>>
Everyone should do it once. Just don't take too much. Start low and work your way up. My first time was one hit, second time was two hits, third time was three hits. I settled on two hits being my preference. It's almost impossible to have a bad trip off of one hit unless you have some real deep psychological damage that you can't control. Not going to waste time typing out my experiences, just go have your own. It's a lot of fun. Stay positive, explore yourself. Do it somewhere relaxing and with chill people. Don't try to go out and do a ton of shit while on it.
>>
It depends on where you're at your life right now.
If you've been depressed lately or just feeling down I wouldn't recommend it. Just remember that it's a 12 hour trip. Also if it's bitter spit it out.
>>
Take it. Do research first please. Like a whole night of research. Most importantly, test your shit, have a trip sitter, and start with a lower dose (100 to 200 ug). I've done it multiple times up to 500 ug and had no issues, until I got smacked by reality. I did 455ug (lots) with 2 freinds who thought they could handle just as much. They ended up delirious and nonsensical. It ended with one freind stabbing himself in the chest with a kitchen knife in an attempt to kill himself. He lived but only because his mom came home early. I had to hold him down while she called 911. If we didn't have somone sober there he would have died. This is like a 0.01% of happening if you're prepared though so please be careful. I'll tell a good story too if you want
>>
If you're confident it's real, then yes. It can be a life changing experience. Don't worry too much about people talking about so called 'bad trips' they aren't really bad once you begin to understand
>>
Don't do it, you'll end up like pic related
>>
>>18599944
Good advice wins.
>>
>>18599944
winner winner, OP is a fag
>>
fuck yes
happiest moment of my life was when i was alone at a mountain, peaking on two hits of acid while the sun set

i cried actual tears of joy
>>
>>18599944

Well there ya go op not going to do it. Threads over
>>
>>18599975
OP, look at this. Drugs will rot your brain and make you unable to realize when someone already got dubs and the decision is made.
>>
>>18599923
It eternally changed my life for the better and I'm grateful I did every day. What can be achieved through acid can also be attained through yoga and meditation, but acid temporarily rockets you up to show you what sustained spiritual practice can result in. If you do take it I recommend practicing bhakti-yoga by chanting Hare Krishna for the majority of the trip.
>>
>>18599923
yes its really just a drug.

however makes you introspective and considerate of your human value, hence some people bad trip
>>
>>18599923

> Should I take acid?

Yes.
>>
>>18599944
>>18600888

Trips override, trips for trips bitchs. I have seen some stuff on acid, would recommend. Glad I got to see that shit now at this age, I'm 23 years and live like some sort of seer. Though I get to apply my experience with some longevity.
>>
>>18599923
Only if you're 100% positive you want to do it. I've had bad trips and they are absolute hell.
>>
>>18599940
Go on
>>
>>18599935
Care to expand on the bitter part?
>>
I personally think you should try anything 3 times.

First time to get over the fear
Second time to do it properly
and third time...well if you are doing it a third time, it means you like it.

Eat a good meal beforehand and be sure to be hydrated going into it(you might forget to eat and drink later). Personal pref, but have a little weed on hand for when its winding down and you need to take the edge off.

Also keep in mind, it does last about 12 hours, so you better be committed and have things to keep you busy, I usually pop on a stream of futurama if I can't find anything.

Have fun :)
>>
>>18600893
Trips do override
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.