[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make my ex girlfriend go away and leave me alone forever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170807-213854.jpg (50KB, 1024x390px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170807-213854.jpg
50KB, 1024x390px
How do I make my ex girlfriend go away and leave me alone forever?
>>
>>18599763
If you already made your point just ignore her. If you havent made your point just text her that it is over and yall are exes for a reason. That there is 7billion ppl on earth and she needs to gtfo ur life.

Always can just block her and remove her as a friend on social media.

She will get the point eventually, ghost that fucking bitch
>>
Tell her you're fucking someone else
>>
>>18599830
if you wanna be heartless, and if your single/your current partner is okay with it, send her a video of you fucking someone else

Or if your not an ass, tell her firmly you are not interested in seeing her anymore, she needs to meet new people and move on, and block her.
>>
If you haven't already told her as directly as possible that you want nothing to do with her, do that. After that conversation, ghost.
>>
Be an adult and have a conversation with her so she can have some closure. This generation is so fucked. Everyone just ghosts each other and ignores their cries for help.
>>
Don't be surprised if she kills herself and you're to blame.
>>
>>18599844
Why would I be to blame?
I've already told her that I don't want a relationship with her, and yet still want her to go out and find love/be happy. I've done nothing that would provoke her to kill herself, and if she does it, I certainly won't be the one responsible.
>>
>>18599875
Can you not see her crying to you for help through those texts?
>>
>>18599840
For real though ghosting is a fucked up thing to do.

>>18599836
This is also super, super fucked up.

Be a god damned adult. Tell her you don't want to see her anymore and tell her why. Do not do it with anger or spite, as satisfying as those emotions can be to act on. That satisfaction is temporary and you will eventually regret it if you have half a spine. It's important to have compassion in a situation like this. She can't control how she feels, and it really fucking sucks to have unrequited feelings for someone. But you also have to be honest with yourself and with her, which it looks like you're doing.

Being a dick to push someone away hurts you as much as it works to keep them away. If that's who you want to be, go ahead though.

The sooner you do this, the better. Let her down easy. Drawing it out only prolongs her and your anguish. Throwing acid at it will only make scars that you don't want.
>>
>>18599844
That's a pretty baseless statement there. There's nothing here insinuating that she'd actually kill herself. And even if she did, there would be absolutely no blame on the OP. That was her decision.

Also, ghosting is stupid and i'm tired of seeing it encouraged. Stop encouraging ghosting. It's an inhumane cope out for having inconsiderate bottom tier conflict resolution skills. If you feel like you need to ghost somebody, that is your cue to step up your fucking conflict resolution game and get to a point in your life where you can resolve issues humanely without hurting feelings and acting like a cold dismissive dick.
>>
>>18599901
It's not baseless. It's clear she's hurt and is reaching out for someone to talk to and OP is ghosting.
>>
>>18599906
My dude, I think she's an adult person, she should be able to deal with her shit without burdening with it someone who no longer feels any emotional connection with her.
>>
Try telling her.

You shouldn't need 20 Anons from /adv/ to answer this basic question.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.