[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this girl like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: inspector.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
inspector.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
I'm asking because I met this girl while at the bus stop today, and we seemed to hit it off pretty well. I read somewhere when a girl crosses her leg, and the leg is pointing towards you, it means something. Also, I called her and asked if she wanted to meet up to go see an art show in town tomorrow, and she jumped at the chance. I even got her number before I went home. She was even laughing a little when I was talking to her to ask if she wanted to come to the art show. Does she like me, or is this normal girl behavior?
Pic related, as I feel like there are always layers to a girls behavior.
>>
>>18599679
>met this girl at the bus stop
>i got her number
>she jumped at the chance to hang with me
>d-does she like me?
Yes. She likes you asshole, I mean, anon.
>>
>>18599679

>Does she like me, or is this normal girl behavior?

No, laughing and flirting with guys at bus stops, giving them their numbers and agreeing to go on dates with them is "normal girl behavior".

>I feel like there are always layers to a girls behavior.

There is literally nothing layered about this behavior. I think the issue is you're about as perceptive as a stump.
>>
>>18599679
>I'm asking because I met this girl while at the bus stop today, and we seemed to hit it off pretty well

Explain your process
>>
>>18599929
My process was this. I started to talk with her and we began to talk about what we liked, like art and plays and music. From there, we got on the bus and talked some more. Then I asked her for her number. We had agreed to go out the next day, but she said she got nervous. Now, I can understand that. I mean we just met, so I offered to her that we could could chat and text for a week, then we could meet up after that week. She works in retail and she is trying to get her business degree. Also, she is 31 and apparently isn't married.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.