[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop drinking, what do people do on a night out when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: guinnessdraught9.jpg (3MB, 2900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
guinnessdraught9.jpg
3MB, 2900x1600px
how do I stop drinking, what do people do on a night out when they don't have a drink for the confidence. I have to stop because I spend my weekly wages in a single night, I drink every weekend i know its not everyday but when i do drink its to blackout. I gave it up for 3 months before but went back on it and back at it hard. My whole culture is based upon drinking. gunna be homeless if i cant stop, any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>18599621
phenibut for the confidence.
>>
>>18599630
I might give them a go never heard of them before.
>>
first of all: have you tried drinking pbr exclusively

second: have you tried pregaming

third: have you tried carrying a flask full of gin, ordering tonic, and sneakily making yourself a cocktail

******if you think you're developing a PROBLEM with alcohol, obviously this is an issue********* but if you just want to spend less money, there's ways to do that
>>
>>18599674
i will usually have a bottle of vodka or whisky before i go out and then have 12 or 13 pints and a few jager bombs. also would love to use the flask but bouncers here are ridiculously tight bastards.
>>
>>18599682
BRUH, you will have an ENTIRE bottle BEFORE you even go out??? Jesus fuck dude. You really need to seek help.
>>
>>18599739
ya i know its fucked, i had a bottle of jack saturday night and then went into town and had 5 to 6 pints, came back to the house and drank another four or five pints.
>>
>>18599630
also found out these cant be imported to where i am theyre illegal.
>>
>>18599759
Damn yeah you have a drinking problem. Honestly try AA or something. this is bigger than you can easily take on alone
>>
>>18599759
How long do you go without drinking? If you stop drinking for a day, do you get any side effects like shakes or a ton of anxiety? If yes, then you will need to go to rehab to come off clean so that you don't die. Alcohol withdrawal can be fatal without the proper meds. If you can abstain for over 24 hours without physical symptoms, you're good, but you really have to quit man. The amount you're drinking isn't like "oh man, he might have a problem!", the amount you're drinking is "oh man, he's a morbid alcoholic who will die in his 40s". Don't go deeper than you are, man. If you quit, you'll have so much more money to spend and shit. And don't try to just "cut back", that shit doesn't work for guys like you and me. You have to shut it down and never touch it again. At the very least, try to tell a friend (one who will support you) that you're quitting so they can help keep you accountable and give you someone to talk to about it. If that doesn't help, get some AA-type help.
>>
>>18599621
https://al-anon.org/

Seriously, get involved with a program.

Alcohol as a drug isn't that bad. Alcohol addiction is literally at least the top 3 toughest. You took the first step. Keep moving forward and fuck the setbacks.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.