[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he hitting on me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1433.jpg (48KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
48KB, 600x400px
>be a regular at a coffee shop
>be a acquaintance kind of with a barista there
>never talked
>accidentally he came to my shop one day
>the next time he saw me we exchange eyes contact and smiled at each other
>he initiated small talk, asked if I was off that day and told me he loved the food at where I work

Is he hitting on me? I was too awkward and freaked out I can barely talk just smiling and say goodbye
>how do I talk to him again I'm afraid he might think I'm not interested

We have mutual friends tho.
>>
>>18599441

hard to say, but as a general rule if a guys talking to you there's some level of interest.

>how do i talk to him agian

go to his coffee shop and talk to him.
>>
>>18599441
Yes, he probably likes you. Use mutual friends to get more opportunities to see him.
>>
ye he was asking you out basicly
>>
>>18599445
I'm afraid he might not smiling and friendly again since he thought I'm not interested
>>
>>18599451
How do I use it? We have a mutual friends but on social media not in real life, if I wanna see him I just have to go straight to his work
>>18599455
Nah I came to his work the next day after he accidentally bumped into me as my work. He won't ask me out because he's working
>>
>>18599461
Then ask him out?
>>
>>18599501
How?
>>
>>18599504
Ask him if he wants to go out some time
>>
>>18599504
Holy fuck my sides

Try acting like your the other gender and it's always expected of you to initiate, I know it's scary but deal with it.

Prob the reason why I never ask anyone out
>>
>>18599531
How do you guys assumed that a girl isn't interested in you guys? Like if you guys initiated a small talk how would you guys take it as she's not interested?
I need to know for the next time if it happens again
>>
>>18599441
Holy fuck girls are more autistic than guys.

Also don't use the phrase "hitting on me" he just wants to get to know you as a fucking person (or trynna smash).
>>
>>18599627
But Op got a good question though. How do you take it as a girl isn't interested bro. I suck at it. I found it hard to read women honestly
>>
You can't know at this point, I would try and reach out to him in some way to let him know you care, and just try chatting.
>>
>>18599600
I just always assume they aren't interested. I'm tall and attractive, but I'm too autistic to have a normal conversation with anyone. 90% of the sex and relationships I've had have been due to luck and coincidence
>>
File: IMG_1434.png (227KB, 500x911px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.png
227KB, 500x911px
>>18599709
This is what I did when he talked to me
>I freaked out
>smilling
>answered short and again only smiling
>don't know what to say next I acted like I was in a rush and go away
>smiling
>>
>>18599750
Just ask him out.
>>
>>18599750
Just blow your rape whistle next time, that should let him know how you feel
>>
jesus christ i hate women like you. Have some fucking confidence.
>>
>>18599773
>>18599792
Fuck. I've been a regular at that coffee shop for like a year already and he never talk to me. Just a polite smile, take the money, give the receipt, hand me my drink that's all. I never thought he would talk to me. Ever.
He started talking to me after the day we bumped into each other at my work.
>>
>>18599804
next time you get a coffee or whatever from him, look at him like you just noticed for the first time, and tell him he has a really cute smile
>>
>>18599627
lol this
is anyone else seeing a change of demographics un this board? it didnt have this many females asking basic social shit like this, used to be full of kissless virgins and now they get redirected to robot9k
>>
>>18599817
Hope he won't distant me the next time I'll be there
>>
>gutless manbabies telling her to ask him out

this is why you are all staying virgins, because you behave like women, even encourage women to act like dudes
gues what happens when women start acting like dudes
they are going to hunt for men, i said men, not kissless virgins
>>
>>18600586
thank you anon, these guys and girls needed to see this. well put
>>
>>18600742
i went to the shop today for a coffee before work and he was there. I freaked out I didnt know he work today also. So I ran like a robot out of the shop and he saw me lol im helpless
>>
>>18601092
go back and write your number on a napkin or something and slip it to him when you pay for your drink. that's if you're too shy to make more than small talk. go on, face up to this.
>>
>>18601092
Get your hair done differently, change up you makeup little and wear your best outfit that shows off your body and then go stand in front of him. DO NOT RUN. He will comment and that will open an opportunity to chat. Works I've done it though I know my face was blotchy and my lip was quivering but I stood there and he jumped right in.
>>
>>18601173
I can't because they dont have napkin and i usually got coffee to go. maybe i'll back there with friends and write my number and give it to him if i have a chance?
>>18601183
it's always a long queue behind me. I cant stand there for him to go talk to me. and problely i'll run again if i saw him. god this's triggering
>>
>>18599600
>Like if you guys initiated a small talk how would you guys take it as she's not interested?
It's simple. You ask her out. If she says no or has excuses and doesn't offer an alternative time, she's not interested. If she wants to spend time with you she is probably interested.

It's that simple.
>>
>>18601194
Do not give your number to him without him asking especially since you guys really haven't talked much. Right now you need him to notice you and why you get in queue, with the new hair, make up and hot outfit and go about ordering your coffee as you normally do. He has seen you outside the coffee shop but he needs to see you differently and he will start looking for you to come in and it will be clear.
>>
>>18601197
I think you miss understanding the OP question. it meant to be how you take it as she's not interested in case you haven't asked her out yet. just from small talk
>>
>>18601209
I was a regular there so he noticed me already. its just we never actually talk. i saw him today and i ran like crazy because i didnt want to make he think that i come to the shop everyday for him.
>>
>>18601228
You aren't getting it OP. Yes, he knows you come in and has acknowledged your existence by saying something to you at your workplace but you need him to see you differently and that is why you dress up some. The difference in your everyday appearance understand will get his attention since just showing up in queue isn't working. I'm not some guy telling you to act like a guy and pass him your number I am like you, somewhat shy, no scared, but I also know how guys heads work and you have to bait the guy.
>>
>>18601228
I'm beginning to believe you are actually a gay guy not a female at all.
>>
>>18601210
You don't. The whole purpose of dating is to find out.
>>
>>18601228
So by running now you're going to make him think you're avoiding him.

Stop being so beta, even though you're a girl. Tell him how you feel.
>>
>>18601356
this. i know. i fucked up. what do i do now?
>>
>>18601356
OP is not a female
>>
>>18601573
I'm a female. Wtf
>>
>>18599884
The autism is spreading
>>
>>18600586
Yea fuck you buddy
>>
>>18600506
Either way you will know and won't always be wondering
>>
>>18602418
What if he became distant because I made him think that he annoyed me?
>>
>>18601457
Talk to him.
>>
>>18600586
this doesn't help OP in any way, /r9k/
>>
>>18599441

I dont deal with threads like this because if the situation is reversed and a guy is tryign to hit on a random girl he's interested in but she thinks he's ugly and weird then she treats him like human garbage.
>>
op as a female you get like infinite chances to do this shit, unlike men who get like 2
just get the confidence one of these days to tell him
dont walk into a coffee shop with a fancy hot outfit on, thats weird
makeup not a bad idea though
>>
>>18603191
Tell him what? He's only talk to me once I can't tell him I like him already the next time I talk to him
>>
look op, men are very easy. If we are interested we will get your number and follow up with you. If we aren't, we won't. If he's interested he'll ask you out. If he's not, he won't. So stop stressing and leave the man in peace.
>>
>>18602965
it actually does because if she knows shes going to be asked out by men then shes not going to be wasting her time about manbabies
>>
OP I assume you're Chinese or something because your English is awful. I don't know how dating works in your country, but next time you say him say:
>hey, do you want to get coffee/lunch/dinner/etc some time?
>>
>>18599441
>i like this guy but im too stupid to know what to do
>we have mutual friends
Ask your fucking friends to set you two up.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.