[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Break up advice (oh boy)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Stuff_328cfc_6353372.jpg (114KB, 1200x1124px) Image search: [Google]
Stuff_328cfc_6353372.jpg
114KB, 1200x1124px
Me and my ex were going out for 4 months and I got angry one day and said "Let's brake up" she took it to heart and said we are over.

I explained I was angry at the time and didn't mean to say it. She has seemed to move on but I am finding it hard to do so, I just know other men are with her and she doesn't want anything to do with me.

How do I move on?
>>
I mean I don't really know what kind of advice to give here. I guess just focus a little more on that feeling you had when you had that urge to break up.

But really, you can't just drop bombs like that, only because you're throwing a fit. What was the situation that made you so angry?
>>
>>18599019
She wanted to see me later but I already had plans and she got frustrated with me (This was a normal thing) and I just got to the last straw.

To be honest it wasn't a healthy relationship because we argued about most things nearly everyday so I guess it was a compatibility problem.

The biggest reason I am feeling so low is because it's all my fault it ended and I have not felt this way after a breakup before.
>>
>>18599046
Aah, I see. The way you worded it in OP seemed a little weird.
I guess the breakup really caught you off guard in a way, but you're gonna be fine. Keep nurturing that feeling of being so frustrated, maybe it helps. You know, there is not much lost if it's been 4 months.
>>
>>18599010
What r u 12? Only 4months... Stage 5 clinger much. Move on
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.