[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental health

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 122.jpg (19KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
19KB, 300x181px
Hi, 4ch.

I'm 24 and i'm fucking tired of my live.
I live in fucking deep hole in post-USSR country.
My parents ruined my adolescence and all my life.
I have an OCD and i've never had a gf.
When i see photos of my friends in instagram (they are smart people, really hard workers) i usually get very aggressive thoughts of them. I hate them for their successful life, hate them, because they haven't lost their time, 7-10 years when i got depression and my fucking mother has been shrinking me day by day.

I'm visiting therapist, but it doesn't help, because all around me it's a hell.

I don't know how can i help myself.
I really need to escape to another country, but it's not easy. I really want to feel that i'm not worse than my friends, but, objectively, that's bullshit.

I don't see any good way to fix my trash-life.
Over and over thoughts about t*rrorism or m*ssacre. I'm thinking it's the only way i can get value.

Yes, i'm really crazy, but i can't see any ways to become a better man. A huge chasm between me and my friends makes me feel fucking angry, makes me plan bad things.

Sorry for wasting your time. Thanks for any replies.
>>
File: 1501384849697.jpg (90KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501384849697.jpg
90KB, 640x640px
>>18598793
Stop valuing yourself based on the success of your friends, stop comparing your life to theirs.
Objectively, you can't say your life is better or worse because there's more to life than just material wealth, and thats the only thing you're looking at right now.
Fix your OCD. Work out, eat real food, get a consistent sleep schedule, filter your water, etc.
Stop using instagram and social media in general, it makes you compare your worst moments to other peoples' best.
Go to church, meet a nice girl, date/marry
Its hard and it'll take years but its 100% doable if you put in the effort to fix your life
GL anon
>>
>>18598793
>terrorism or massacre
>good value
theres a good chance this would accomplish nothing or worse

You said it yourself OP. Things around you are too shit to feel better, even with therapy. The answer is to fix your life. If you don't know how, you had better start figuring it out. For me, it was moving away from my parents. I don't know what it will take you.
>>
Moving to another country or another city is realy hard. Me is eastern european. As someone sugessted delet your social media accounts, they wont do any good to you. For biches there is one realy good and effective opportunity - working in hotel as housemaid, some hotels provide accomodation so you basically need money for the trip. My sister worked in Germany and Austria that way, also male staff can also get accomodation. Dont know what they do, but you get the point..
>>
You sound like a person who blames everyone else for your problems, and uses your issues to be the center of attention.

If anything, change your attitude then ask again.
>>
>>18598933
Not OP but fuck you. You sound stupid or something.
>>
>>18598934
Sorry I'm not one of you victim card playing millennials.
>>
>>18598944
Okay so you're stupid and old. That makes more sense. A stupid young person would still try to help OP.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.