[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to loose education

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: cri.jpg (42KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
cri.jpg
42KB, 601x508px
I've been attending university for the past year and passed all of my exams except one. Right now, I can't get an attempt for a re-exam as I've been stripped of my secondary attempt. This happened because I was supposed to start my education two years ago, but due to economic/psychological reasons couldn't so I asked to start my course a year later. The catch was that they took away all my tries for examinations giving me only one per subject. I passed 5 out of 6 and now they are hesitant to give me a try even though I technically had only 1 chance as opposed to my peers who have 3. It's also only 1 fucking subject. I really don't know what to do. I feel so fucked. Has the time to off myself really come?

Is the anything that can save me in this situation?
>>
>>18598790
>Has the time to off myself really come?
No. Life doesn't end if you flunk out of university after one semester. If anything it's a good time to take a look at yourself and re evaluate your life goals.
>Is the anything that can save me in this situation?
Right now it seems like things are out of your control. Just relax for now, there is nothing you can do. The only thing you could try is write to the Dean or student health services about your situation, although that would be a long shot.
>>
>>18598804
In addition, my problem gets bigger as I traveled to a foreign country to get education and wasted a shit ton of money without return. I really am fucked, but you're right, the only thing I can do is contact the administration and see what I can do.

Only if I actually have no chance of continuing my education will I consider ending it all. I spent too much time, money and health for this.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.