[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

borderline alcoholic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Does anyone else feel like they're about to become an alcoholic? I've been drinking somewhat heavily for more than a year now (2-5 times a week) and I want to stop. Unfortunately, getting drunk is the only thing I look forward to nowadays. I'm not physically addicted but I feel like boozing is the only thing that keeps me from depression. I should be happy, I have a loving family, a gf and I'm almost done with my (very useful) degree. Getting drunk is the only thing that makes me happy though, except from music. I'm no longer interested in vidya, movies, etc, it's just a way to pass the time.
I honestly don't know what to do. Should I stop completely? Should I reduce my alcohol consumption? Should I look for some other vice to keep me sane?
I've had two bottles of wine as I'm writing this and I'm going to open up the vodka bottle in a few minutes.
>>
>>18598760
Drinking always progresses the 'addiction.' You can counter this by refusing to engage in more than occasional and/or light drinking, and by gaining some sort of aversion (examples of aversion: nausea reaction, disliking being intoxicated, having friends who judge it poorly).

If you play powerless, then all I have to say is good luck. Take control of yourself and your life.
>>
>>18598760
>two bottles of wine
>bottle of vodka

It sounds like you are dependent at this point. You might want to rehab for a week or so. If you resume using after rehab, then you might want an addictions counselor.
>>
At this point your liver is suffering so much... You have a family dude, think about them. My friends mother died at 35 due to liver failure, she was in bed for 2-3 years... Darnk 0,5l of vodka daily... it seems you will soon see how alcohol will affect your health... You should at least drink lighter alcohol like bear, or stronger but drink less, anyway try to consume less
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.