[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Title.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ugh.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
So I've heard that there's operations you can get to stop periods completely, one is tubes tied and the other is taking out pieces of the organ.
Which one should I go for? I don't want any kids and even if, there's surrogate mothers and adoption.
Also, what age do you have to be to get it? I'm currently 19.
So basically, what's the minim age to get these operations and which one should I go for?
Pic unrelated.
>>
You should be consulting a doctor and an insurance agent.
>>
>>18598690
If you're in the US you're going to struggle to find a doctor willing to perform the procedure unless you already have kids or are over 35.
>>
>>18598690
>>18598690
"Hysterectomy may be looked at as the quick, long term medication-free answer. We live in an impatient world. On the doctor's part, there may be the perception without thoroughly discussing with the patient, that the woman is unlikely to tolerate the medical therapy, frequent office visits and sometimes minor biopsy procedures that would be needed for the condition complained about.

The best protection a woman has from an unnecessary hysterectomy is an informed education and consideration of all of the treatment options

What can I expect after hysterectomy, aside from the effects of whether the ovaries are functioning?
As best I can tell from both experience and the medical scientific literature, hysterectomy alone, without ovarian removal in the premenopausal woman, or with ovarian removal in the menopausal woman will result in:

a change in sexual response during orgasm, but not an adverse change
increased tiredness for several months after the hysterectomy
in general a recovery time of almost 6 months be complete return to preoperative function."

- got from wdxcyber.com
>>
dont do it unless it is unavoidable. Not because of not having kids, but because of pain and complications.
Mom had her uterus removed, not exactly the same as you strive for, but she is not able to move freely 2 months, she could start working only 3monts after operation and still has to be very cautios, she hurts so much down there. Of cource it depends on how you will be operated and what exactly will be removed but still... dont do it unless its absolutely unavoidable, its not like you will lie down few days and you will be ok...
>>
Just fucking tell me the minim age, it's not fucking rocket science.
>>
>>18598690
Tubes tied because you can untie. Don't have any clue why you'd want to raise someone else's offspring over your own.
>>
File: 8462660.jpg (17KB, 400x162px) Image search: [Google]
8462660.jpg
17KB, 400x162px
>>18598892
ask your doc
>>
A tubal ligation does NOT stop periods, it stops the egg from reaching the uterus. The uterus still keeps doing it's bloody thing.
There are more than two options for you here. Off the top of my head, I know there's cauterization too. I'd suggest that you check out some childfree forums that talk about finding a doctor who will do it for you and what your options are. 4chan is full of virgin males. We are not your best resource for this.

>>18598892
It depends on the doctor. Some doctors put age restrictions, some say you can't until you've already had a kid, some require you to be married and have a signature from your husband, blah blah blah. That's why you need to go to the childfree forums.
>>
Getting your tubes tied does not stop your period.
>>
You can get a birth control shot and it'll stop your period for about 3 months and repeat. You don't have to have surgery, it's just a simple shot away that is 99% and stops your period :)
>>
>>18598690
Getting your tubes tied doesn't stop your period. It just stops the egg from going into the uterus. Your uterus will still shed it's lining.

Also, after a hysterectomy, a large amount of women still experience PMS symptoms.

I am sorry, but I can't help but chuckle at your post. So young. So naive.

You could just talk to your doctor, personally, my birth control patch eliminates PMS for me and my periods are only 4 days tops.
>>
>>18599424
Man, I spotted throughout the whole three months I took the shot. It was fucking annoying.
>>
my girlfriend got a hormone IUD 2 years ago and has had one minor period since, so that might be worth a try
>>
>>18599424
Girlfriend was on depo shot ended up being one of the lucky 1% to get pregnant on it. No BC is secure 100% shoulda wrapped it also. But was done is done. Love my daughter
>>
You should reconsider not having an operation just cause of you period. Lot of woman say they don't want kids when they're young. Until they turn 30 no kids drinking and sleeping with randoms guys wishing they had a family. It is some sad shit to see don't end up like them.
>>
for now just get the birth control shot, if you're under 30 i don't know any doctor that's going to give you a procedure that will prevent you from having children
>>
>>18598690
Tying your tubes won't stop your period. That is the rare case, not the usual.
Hysterectomy will cause major hormonal imbalance in your body. Removing an entire organ system is usually a last resort.
tl;dr find something else
>>
>>18598690
Don't fuck with your body like that.
>>
>I'm never gonna want kids
>I'm 19

Fuck off
>>
>>18598690
>So I've heard that

Before you consider anything, do a lot more research than just "hearing that" there might be operations.

Do a lot of googling and readin medical articles online. Then talk to a real live doctor.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.