[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting girl from tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0593.gif (2MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.gif
2MB, 365x274px
How can you tell if a girl is really busy or just playing you along? Matched with girl on tinder, got her Snapchat, we talked a lot and she seemed pretty interested. After about a day of this we started having some pretty heavy sexual conversations. Pretty much sent each other nudes for two hours and her constantly telling me how much she wants to fuck me.
Still, no actual plans to get together. It's made a little harder because she lives in Canada and I'm in the U.S but she's still only about a half hr away. She does seem legitimately really busy, but the only real plans we have are to hang out when she has "free time". Then she will continue to send me sexual stuff clearly into me. It's confusing.
>>
>>18598490
Ya your not going to meet up. She gets enough from sexting she won't bother. I'd cut your losses.
>>
>>18598563
Kinda what I'm thinking too. Can't totally complain I guess. Thanks anon
>>
Now post her nudes here
>>
>>18598605
They were all on Snapchat unfortunately didn't wanna blow it by screenshotting. Might try it if she sends more though
>>
>>18598664
Don't lie to us OP
>>
>>18598664
>didn't wanna blow it by screenshotting

Not to derail the thread, but are you implying that this thing notifies the other party if you take screenshots? That sounds ridiculous but then again I never used Snapchat.
>>
>>18599787
I've used it before and yes it does notify the other party if a screenshot was taken.
>>
>>18599787
it does unless you go through a long process to cover that up
>>
>>18598490

>How can you tell if a girl is really busy or just playing you along?

You don't. Its pointless. You put the ball in her court. Tell her you want to hang out. Give her a date. If she meets up, great. If she flakes out and you get tired of waiting, move on. Put the ball in her court and if she doesn't pass the ball back you quit playing the game. There is nothing dignified or mature about staying around playing mind games with someone you aren't sure is even interested you. The quickest way to make this end in embarrassment is coming off as needy and pestering her constantly to hang out when its obvious she either cant or doesn't want to. Getting laid is not worth your dignity, OP.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.