[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've made a few decisions this summer that leave me dwelling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

I've made a few decisions this summer that leave me dwelling in shame and guilt, and I want to make things right. It's a pretty weird and long story, lads, but I'm asking you to read it and slap some since into me.

I dated my first love for almost five years. I found out she cheated on me and lied to me multiple times, then I cheated back and we eventually split up. We continue to hook up. Healthy stuff!

I saw other people casually, she started dating someone seriously. We continue to sleep together, even though she goes through two serious monogamous relationships over the course of two years. At this point she tells me she's cheated on every one of her seven boyfriends.

Her old friends, whom she's no longer very close with, invite me to hang out. I start getting along with them. One of them, whom she used to be very close with but no longer is, starts hitting on me. We start to sleep together after I find out she's in an open marriage. I also sleep with a third woman occasionally.

Ex gf sees my hickey, so I tell her. She playfully hits me and congratulates me, then we continue sleeping together despite her monogamous relationship. She fluctuates between sleeping with me, saying she loves me, and pretending I don't exist for weeks at a time.

Even though my ex regularly cheated on me and lied to me, I feel like I betrayed her. She says me sleeping with her old friend doesn't bother her, but it bothers me. I keep thinking about how I probably ruined things between us, while my rational side tells me her cheating and lying (and being in another serious relationship) already did that.

Her friend keeps sexting me, and even though she's in an open marriage, it still feels wrong to me.
>>
I feel like I've been acting like a dumb manwhore, and I'm ready to stop. Even though I've started a new career that genuinely saves peoples lives, I feel like I'm a piece of shit. I can't stop thinking about the romantic choices I've made and how bad they are. Meanwhile, all of my guy friends just think I'm a player and are jealous of my "game."

I want to do right by the people in my life, even if they've wronged me. I just want honest and loving relationships, and I feel like I've ruined every chance at them. I'm thinking of just disappearing from both their lives and focusing on my new job in EMS, working out, and meditating. I'm not mentally healthy and neither are these relationships.

Am I overthinking this?
>>
>>18598488
>>18598489
Use her in any way that makes you happy and move on in your life. That's what she is doing to you. If you do not enjoy anything she has to offer, cease contact. Plow at your own risk of heartache
>>
File: IMG_0271.gif (376KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.gif
376KB, 300x169px
>>18598488
>>18598489
Dude, you have to fucking ABORT this mission. It's going to hurt for a while, but it's far healthier than what you're doing
>>
>>18598495
>>18598521
Thanks, guys. I could continue using her, sure, but that won't make me happy. I love her tremendously, and I wish things worked out differently, but fucking her isn't going to bring us closer together....

I guess I should just stop. Fuck. This is going to be tough.
>>
File: images.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>18598546
You could stop being a lil faggot AND keep fucking her
>>
>>18598551
Or he could not be a pice of shit
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.