[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be miserable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1490243606461.jpg (253KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1490243606461.jpg
253KB, 2048x1152px
I don't really know how to phrase this, I think I want to become a miserable piece of shit and die alone.

I've always worshipped hobos, drunks, drug addicts and whatnot, I'd really want to experience being miserable and hitting rock bottom.
I think this is in part due to the fact that I'm from a wealthy background, and never really had to struggle in life just yet. I'm 22, with a good education, but I feel like deep inside I'd like to be a drunk dying hobo forgotten somewhere in the streets

I don't know what kind of advice I'm seeking, does anyone feel the same way?
>>
>>18598202
What a stupid point of view to have. You're set up for success dude, and thats not jist to your own benefit. You could help others by not being a miserable piece of shit. Get your act together and aspire to mentor someone and help them turn their own lives around. If you honestly feel that you WANT to hit rock bottom then I assure you that you are very out of touch with reality, perhaps delusional even. If you've never been hit in the nuts you don't need your friend to steel-toe your grapesack to know that it sucks. Get a grip and quit being a dumbass.
>>
>>18598202
try not to shower and brush teeth for a 3-4 days, sleep in your garden and drink from your private lake water, you will realize pretty fast that being a hobo sucks
>>
>>18598202
yup but, me is poor who want to be rich... at least to the point where my parents had enough money to provide me with decent education... childhood was shit, cause every kid went to after class activities which werent that expensive, but I was always alone, because parent prioritized puting food on table instead of those after school activities, they always told, that when I grew up I could do whatever I wanted... Yup I grew up, now I hate everything, used to do creative shit to get attention, now its not working... Feeling like a piece of shit also introverted, due to lack of socializing in childhood. I'm not even at my worst, but I dont recomend to ruin your life. Since you were given all that money, you could donate a little bit for those poor childs like I was once.
>>
>>18598202
Something similar happens to me. Same age as you, sometimes I find myself daydreaming about alternative lives, which include things like difficult situations with delicate decisions to take, and I set up the scenario with things like, for example, changing the whole family structure, relationships with people in general, or sometimes even apparently useless aspects of daily life that could trigger something interesting. I mainly do it because I sometimes forget how lucky I should feel to be living a normal life with loving parents, studying something I like enough to do it and that would hopefully grant me wealth. And I forget it because sometimes I realize how fucking boring it is. All those fantasies are instigated by the will to experiment change, to feel something different and learn something new, to be able to put in practice the ability to adapt to radical changes. Don't know it that helps
>>
just do meth you effete nu-male barista
>>
You wanna be poor?

Cool. Being poor means you gotta live with all the hood trash and negroes. They'll steal from you if you befriend them. You'll either end up on heroin to kill the pain from working so hard, or meth to help push you through working so hard. You'll start smoking cigarettes, and the nicotine jew will cost you over a hundred dollars a month, which is a lot of money to a poor person. If your car breaks, you're fucked unless you've got a family member or friend to bail you out. If you get sick, you're fucked.

There are many downsides to being poor. The food sucks, you'll end up eating McDonalds or Taco Bell because it's cost effective, but it'll make you fat. Limited choices for entertainment. Your woman will cheat on you with the first dick that walks by. You will beg for the sweet release of death, or at least for non-existence.
>>
>>18598282
>mcdonalds is cost-effective

this is what poorfags actually believe
>>
>>18598287
Three dollars for one meal every 2 days.

That's how I survive, fampai.
>>
>>18598282

for someone being poor is not a choice.
>>
I had similar feels when I was a kid. Became a junkie and almost died 6 times. Don't do it. Being homeless is shit. Getting withdrawals is shit. Living with guilt from fucking people over for a hit is shit. If you go down that path you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

Instead find a sport or hobby that raised your heart rate
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.