[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendship problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

It's been a while since I noticed how little I care for those who were my friends a time algo.
We're still friends and meet each others...but everything have change between us.

We think differently, we're losing themes to talk...
We've changed in the way of growing up...

They're colder with me, like we refuse to admit the truth and continue to fake our friendship to not be alone...I don't know really.

The point is that I hate this....Should I broke my relationship with them?

...It's hard to me because they're actually my only acquatainces I know to go out and talk...and It's really difficult to me to make new friends because of my shyness...

The only person I talk with honestly is my partner...

Should I try to meet someone before breaking my relationship with my friends?
>>
>>18598107
that's probably what happens to everyone when getting older
>>
>>18598107

I would say meet new friends, then screw the others and live happily for the rest of your life, OP
>>
>>18598172
Have you feel the same?
>>
>>18598379
So, Should I continue going out with them?
They annoy me a lot now...however it's true they're the fellows I got, and I don't want to abuse of my partner support
>>
>>18598107
Childhood friendships are determined by proximity - you play with the kids next door whether you particularly like them or not. In school you hang out with kids in your class, and so on.

Sometimes - not always - when that proximity is broken, you discover that there wasn't ever much more than that holding you together. You can hang on on the basis of nostalgia and shared memories, but it is equally normal to drift apart.

If you're in a new situation - college, work, whatever - you have to look in your new proximity for your next wave of friends
>>
>>18598107
yeah you need new friends OP

find some new circles to walk in
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.