[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long does it take for empathy to come back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: no love for these hoes.jpg (2MB, 3155x2100px) Image search: [Google]
no love for these hoes.jpg
2MB, 3155x2100px
I don't know what happened to me. In short I went through alot of shit. Then i came out of it, and people's love towards me started to change me back to "feeling" things. I guess I was bullied and harassed; downright tortured by almost everyone. My crime was being good at something and making people feel little.

Problem is that I now hold thoughts towards people which are very wrong, and I feel tremendously guilty towards them. When I see people in real life I talk to them as if they are monkeys or children, because I feel like they are. They are not even cute like cats or dogs so its hard to have empathy.

Most women look like ugly leather bags and they have no feelings or substance worth knowing about, very rarely do I like someone (but when I do I like them alot). To me most women are driven by an evolutionary desire to find the best provider they can, and beyond that point they are nothing but insects with feelings which are rarely above a mindless reflex.

How can I get rid of this hate for the common person? I am not an elitist or an asshole. Actually, the other day I had a long convo with a girl on a wheel chair who had a speech disorder. But I considered her a human being and I could "connect" with her. Something about her presence drew me in like a magnet.
>>
As you've stated, you've been through a lot of shit lately.
I suppose, that experience has made you jaded, bitter and cynical. Which is nothing to be surprised or ashamed of.

Possibly, you will change back, as time passes by, if you put effort into it.

You can also try and look for that 'special-for-myself' kind of people, so you won't feel miserable in meantime.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.