[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my boyfriend to wash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_onibvsa5tt1t51kf8o1_500.jpg (50KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onibvsa5tt1t51kf8o1_500.jpg
50KB, 500x376px
On the few times it is him that initiates I get turned on to begin with and then the smell is so awful I have to finish by going through the motions and trying not to cry. He showers once a week and when he does he doesn't seem to pay any special attention to his balls, because even after a shower there is this awful unbearable stale cheese smell.

I love him and I'm crying writing this. I've already tried to gently tell him that i'd like if he showered twice a week but he just sees it as me not accepting him the way he is. Also, he's really busy with work and he doesn't see why he should take 20 minutes out of his day to clean himself. I am the most sexually frustrated person on earth. You think you are, because you aren't having sex right now, but I live with an attractive person who I'm in love with and I can't enjoy sex with him because his junk smells like rotting food
>>
>>18598059
>I've already tried to gently tell him
Not good enough. If you want change then you need to crack the fucking whip and flat out tell him to shower more. Tell him it's disgusting.
>>
>>18598068
this. and then if he still doesn't, then YOU dont shower for a week or two so he can know what its like.
>>
But-but, what if you live with an attractive female that's always in pain, always upset, never in the mood, and showers weekly?

At least you can have sex in the shower.
>>
>>18598059
>He showers once a week
wtf, jesus I cannot even. Some days I shower twice and rarely ever have sex without showering first.
>>
>>18598072
I am in pain and I still shower every day or at most every second day, but I always wash every day.

OK, you are more frustrated than me
>>
>>18598059
You mean his coworkers have to sit next to a guy that only showers once a week. That's nasty. Guess he doesn't brush his teeth either. I wouldn't allow the guy close to me. Please someone enlighten me why people do not bathe?
>>
Try telling him

What's going with the world that basic communication requires a thread in /adv/ to be solved by 10 anons.
>>
>>18598059
I don't understand why a woman would even date a guy that reeks of piss, shit and sweat much less move in with him.
>>
>>18598090
> Please someone enlighten me why people do not bathe?

Two reasons usually.

>1. unaware of how gross they are
>2. fucking lazy
>3. all of the above
>>
>>18598059
>gently
that's where you are wrong, tell him he smells like a pig, that you would love to suck his cock but getting close to it make you gag
he will either wash himself or declare his faggotry officially, anyway it's win win for you
>>
>>18598093
I don't get it either, you can smell them a mile away and you can taste it in the air when they've been around.
>>
You tell him to shower more and wash his junk while he's at it. If he doesn't you don't give him sex. If he doesn't like that, you dump him. Smelly genitals are fucking disgusting. How about you try not washing your vagina for a week and see how he likes that.
>>
>>18598132
For me the sex part isn't the real problem here though its fucking gross just thinking about it but this is an adult man who will only bathe once a week and defend this by forcing OP to accept the stench as proof of her love.
>>
>>18598132
Not OP here, but I totaly agree. He always wanted blow jobs, so I told him, if he wants one, he has to take shower before... soon it became habit, started to take showers more often
>>
>>18598070
>>18598132
these people know whats up.
>>
>>18598059
Instead of just outright demanding he wash his balls daily buy him a really nice bath set with a good scrubber so he doesn't have any excuses and so that he can actually get the job done.
>>
>>18598059

Take all the advice here and add this: Just cry, dude. I don't know about you, but seeing your loved one cry during what should be an intimate moment can be life altering, especially if you realize that you're doing something to cause it.
>>
>>18598059
Hello bf.
I want you to listen to me for a while.
Your hygiene is TERRIBLE.
You dont wash, you smell and it is ew for me.
So now you will have shower EACH morning / evening andvafter shower you will apply this deodorant i picked for you.
No, there is nothibg to discuss, you are still my qtie bf, but you must not smell.
If i will catch you smelly again, i will break up.
And now go take a shower like a good boy would.

>set on his phone regular alarm with message: go shower smelly.

Good luck!
>>
I feel dirty if I didn't shower in the day, can't even imagine what showering once a week is like oh my goodness...
>>
>>18598059
He's a disgusting piece of shit. Get a cleaner man.
>>
>>18598093
i would love a girl that smells like urine or vomit.
>>
>>18598059
Just be blunt, tell him you don't want to kiss unless he's just brushed his teeth or have sex unless he's just had a shower.

Do you want to put up with this for the rest of your life? Do you want to raise children with someone that can't maintain at least basic personal hygeine?
>>
>>18598630
I'm a lazy neet who won't shower or brush my teeth if I'm home alone for weeks, but I wash my hair at least to go out because I don't want people to think I'm dirty.

When I date someone I brush my teeth before kissing, shower every two days at least and scrub the shit out of my pussy before getting head or having sex.

My point is, I'm as lazy/gross as they come and I still care about my SO enough to shower for them. Your boyfriend doesn't sound like he cares much.
>>
>>18598665
do your armpits ever get acidic? mine end up smelling like vinegar after 2 weeks
>>
I remember when I was just getting out into the real world after being a stinky NEET for years.

I'd chew gum if I was going on a date to cover for the fact I didn't brush my teeth. Don't know what I did about my clothes/body odor.
>>
>>18598059
Shower with him.

Refuse to have sex unless he showers first, even if it's at your place.
>>
I just can't really get how people like this function. I don't really give too much credence to other people's opinions about me but I start to get disgusted with myself if I start to notice I smell kinda rank. I can't even imagine what I would smell like if I only showered once a week.
>>
>>18598059
>I've already tried to gently tell him that i'd like if he showered twice a week but he just sees it as me not accepting him the way he is
Literally just tell him to fucking go have a wash and stop being a smelly hobo, withhold sex if it's that bad there's no excuse to not be clean.

My partner has a habit of forgetting to brush her teeth so I don't bullshit around and tell her to go and brush if she wants to have a chat or something.
>>
>>18598671
>after 2 weeks
what the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>18598059
If he wont shower then dump is ass. Sucking a stinky dick because youre in love with a man who won't be hygienic for you is illness of some kind.
>>
No need to cry about it, there's nothing mean about telling him he smells like shit. People tell me I smell like shit all the time. I can deal with that, because I'm not overly sensitive, and I do smell like shit from time to time. Just tell him, "dude go take a shower before we fuck, you smell like shitty death" and if he overreacts he's a pussy
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.