[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In love with best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

how do I deal with being in love with my best friend? shes currently dating someone he seem to make her happier than I could so I'd feel bad for breaking up their relationship even thought I probably could because theirs always been some chemistry between us

what the fuck am I supposed to do? I'm in pain everyday
>>
>>18597968
cut off all contact.
never in the history of mankind has a girl dumped her bf to be with a 4chan regular.
>>
>>18597978
happened to me, but she was in crisis with bf and i hadnt started /b/rowsing yet
>>
>>18597980
Unfortunately for OP, she seems to be pretty satisfied with her current partner.

Something will come to brighten our shitty lives, r-right?
>>
>>18597984

she brightens my shitty life : (
>>
Talk to her, let her know that you have feelings for her.
>>
>>18598006
>regret101
>>
File: DtUTsGO.png (186KB, 1000x1144px) Image search: [Google]
DtUTsGO.png
186KB, 1000x1144px
>>18598006
I did but I just told her that I "liked" her because I didn't wanna complicate things too much and obviously I was rejected, but she did say that if she wasn't seeing anyone she'd probably be dating me

everything fucking hurts
>>
>>18598012
it's a lie, only to give you a little relief from the pain
there's no hope for you anon
>>
>>18598012
Rejected? Are you fucking kidding me? GO AND TALK TO HER!
>>
>>18598019
stop trying to make him kill himself
>>
>>18598021
Dude, if he didn't do it he will kill himself later
>>
>>18598019
you mean tell her I lover her?

also I forgot to mention its a LDR but they dated in person before that, shes not from my country and shes moving back to be with him at the end of the year

>>18598026
desu I might
>>
>>18598026
he got rejected, if he goes again he will be rejected again
either he spergs out and ends up in rape-omicide-suicide or he will only get the same pain again
>>
>>18598029
fucking moot, i keep forgetting you cant write t b h on 4chan
>>
>>18597968
Why dont you just not love her OP? There, problem solved
>>
Okay, I take it back.

OP, don't talk to her, never.
Go and find the love of your life, I'm pretty sure you'll find someone who deserve to be with you, anon.
>>
>>18598037
>I'm pretty sure you'll find someone who deserve to be with you

I wish I could believe this, thanks though anon
>>
>>18598047
Dude, you will find her, YOU WILL
>>
#hangwithchester
>>
>>18598012
I dont want to sound like an MGTOW fag but it sounds like she wants you as her back up.
Tell her this isnt working for you and cut contact,you will probably be better in the long term by cutting her out of your life,even though she didnt hurt you on purpose
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.