[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some long term relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 3d85e00ed2034b41b1a23132bcdae3f3.jpg (145KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
3d85e00ed2034b41b1a23132bcdae3f3.jpg
145KB, 1334x750px
So i have been together with this girl for 7 years, shes beautiful, we have loads of fun together, and being this long together shes pretty much completely integrated into my family and circle of friends. She even went of the pill recently, so she might get pregnant in not to long

The thing is, i think she might have some kind of mental disorder, but is just really, really good at hiding it. It's the same with her dad, he seems like a great guy, but once you scratch the surface you realize he has some serious issues

95% of the time shes sweet and caring, but at times her ugly sides shows up (especially when she is drinking) and it really freaks me out. One example being she was having drinks with her colleagues a Friday night and wanted me to come along, i went and had a grand old time

I spent most of the evening talking with one of her co workers (a guy) which i have loads in common with and we both had a good time. On the way home she went completely ballistic about me being "anti social" despite it not being true at all. It ended with a huge fight (her yelling at me) over basically nothing and her crying herself to sleep

Shes also terrible at handling her emotions and especially conflict, so what it usually ends up with is her getting annoyed by small stuff, building it up over time and then taking it all out at once, getting upset over trivial shit

The worst part though is her responding really poorly to any critique and seemingly never forgetting it. For example a couple of months ago she made a soup that pretty much tasted like cardboard and when i said so she again got super upset. Also, these things i've mentioned and the examples are not isolated incidents and they all follow a common pattern

The thing is , her dad is very similar (only a lot worse). He to handles critique/conflict poorly and can get mad a long time over bullshit like my mother in law moving his tooth picks

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.