[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (13KB, 274x181px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
13KB, 274x181px
Hello, I feel terrible... Since I became 18 or somewhere around there I have developed an interests in something I'm terrified of talking about.

I have never done anything to anyone, but just the thought about them can seriously mess up my mind. I don't know where it came from.. But I'm older now and I can still be sexually attracted to much younger girls.

They can be like 15 I still can sometimes check their buts and body out and I'm so sad that it is like this...

I really don't know where to turn, my parents are super supportive of my other problems I'm suffering such as drug abuse due to my thoughts... :(

I know I haven't done anything illegal yet and I dont want to do anything either.. but I'm terrified of being judged and I'm litterally living in a hell due to this because I hat that I find them attractive..

Please, where should I go? psychiatrist? Would they just turn me down and walk away digusted? :(

Please someone give me help
>>
You're a ticking time bomb and a danger to society. Go seek help before you hurt someone. Takes a lot to disgust a Psych
>>
>>18597747
You should indeed see a psychiatrist OP.
Some of them won't work with your condition, as some of them won't work with others. But no one is going to say to your face wow "you're sick" they'll most likely just refer you to someone in their healthcare network.

Honestly OP, I'm proud of you knowing that it's wrong, and I hope you get help.
I'm rooting for you.
>>
>>18597747

hmm. teenage girls are objectively kind of attractive, in the sense that are are sexually mature or pretty close, so they are shaped the right way. they're just not legal to have sex with until usually 17, or look at photos of until 18, so try to go look for older girls who look a bit young for their age.

the majority of men find teenage girls _attractive_; they just don't _do_ anything about it. in other words "ephebophilia" is normal. it's not hard, and it's not pathological. the law just drew an arbitrary cutoff point somewhere so this is how things turned out. it's not you, it's society, so adapt and deal with it. nbd.
>>
>>18597758
also ignore all the virtue-signalling whiteknights trying to act like teenage girls aren't attractive. ofc they are. they're just slightly too young, so find slightly older ones.
>>
>>18597754
Thanks, I ended up in tears reading that. I will definitely seek psychiatrist.
>>
>>18597750
If this isn't bait, you should seriously kill yourself, don't even seek help because there's no helping the mentally ill retards like you. You're an way bigger danger to society than OP is.
>>
No, people like this need to be sterilised
>>
>>18597774
Grow up man. I found 15 year olds attractive. Then I grew up. Unless OP is 30, there's nothing wrong with this attraction unless he feels tempted to act on it.

Damn sometimes there are (waaaaaay less than 1%) 14 year olds I find attractive. Physically. Wouldn't touch them with a stick though. They do look like women, these waaaaaay less than 1%.
>>
>>18597747
How old are you now? If you're still under 20 then it's perfectly normal to be attracted to girls in high school.

For most people this just goes away over time. I'm in my late 20s and even though I might find a high school girl attractive from time to time I would never want to try anything because I know that she's just a kid from a mental and emotional standpoint and therefore not someone I would want to be with.
>>
>>18597747
First of all, a fetish isn't a fetish unless it is the only way you can function sexually.

Second, there is an enormous gap between looking and raping. There is probably not a man alive who wouldn't do a double-take when a sexy teenager went by. But it is safe to say that the vast majority are not threats to society.

And, most importantly, to a degree that most men themselves don't realize (and women can never understand), male appreciation of pretty girls is more an aesthetic thing than a sexual one.

Read this:

http://www.classicshorts.com/stories/dresses.html
>>
>>18597747
Psychiatrists aren't supposed to make moral judgements unless they believe someone is in imminent danger. You should be fine seeing a psychiatrist
>>
I'm 24.

ofcourse sometimes younger girls are very attractive. Physically. The difference betwen you being a perfectly normal dude and being a 'danger to society' is in the subtlety of your intentions;

I would say: If you sometimes get a boner when a 14-17 year old with huge tits walks by and 5 minutes later you're busy doing other things (most of the time). You're fine if you're under 30.

If you see said girl and you keep dwindling on about 'how you should've talked to her and asked for her number' or actually consider approaching. Then go see a psychiatrist.

Also: make a list of pro's fucking a woman your age. For example, if you find the right one, she'll take more initiative in life, also sexually by the way, show more attitude, and you can communicate on your own level.

TL;DR:
My suspicions are:
You're fine, you need a woman your age and you're paranoid.
>>
>>18597747
It doesn't go away, just deal with it. 16 is legal in most places, so feel free to fuck 16 year olds all day. Just don't tell anyone.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.