[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to hide the smell of cannabis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

So I need some help. I've always had the problem with weed of the strong smell filling my room. Please reply if you know anyways or methods to hide the smell of cannabis.
Thanks in advance
>>
>>18597695
step 1 don't smoke in ur room
>>
>>18597695
You can't. It's very pungent.
>>
Yeah no shit, but any places or things i could put it in
>>
mason jar
>>
>>18597702
Your ass.
>>
>>18597695
smoke outside
keep your stash in a mason jar or a vacuum sealed bag
>>
Step 1: load snaps, if you cant clear the bowl in 1 hit ur a bitch.
Step 2: see pic related.
>>
>>18597695
vacuum sealed bags, aluminum foil, multiple bags in each other....

I have the bigger stash in a baggie, then aluminum foil, then a Tupperware box, in a cupboard, don't smell anything anymore after that
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Ozium-Sanitizer-Airborne-Eliminates-Freshener/dp/B0143M9KP6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502133276&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=ozium&psc=1&smid=A2LSEMA7JR3A29

get some of this
>>
>>18597695
If your smoming in your room:

Light a candle and crack open a window, get a fan going and place a towel under your door

When smoking blow the smoke out the window, keep in mind bowls are better than blunts or joints when it comes to smell

When smoking, try to clear the bowl in 2-3 hits, if you need to pack it shallow that is ok, if you need to pack another bowl, thats ok

Bring something into your room to do for like 30 min or so while it airs out, after 30 min, leave to go to the bathroom or something and come back (this is to check if your room is still dank), if it is wait another 10-15

If your just keeping it in your room, mason jars are great along with pill bottles (if you got a large pill bottle or a small stash)

Keep in mind weed is becoming much more mainstream and most cops will just confiscate what you have on you and leave, so dont be afraid to go outside and walk a bowl, just avoid streets as best you can (you should look up your state laws pertaining to weed tho, cant hurt to be informed)
>>
>>18597695
get one of these:
https://www.amazon.com/Smoke-Buddy-Personal-Filter-Blue/dp/B00478UIB2
>>
put weed in baggy. put baggy in play dough. plus no one thinks to go digging in play dough
>>
Do sploofs help?
>>
>>18597695
Don't smoke it or store it in your room, dumbass. You plan this shit carefully. Put it in an airtight container (ideally, a vacuum sealed bag) while storing it, and then only smoke it someplace that is easy to air out, like a garage, and only do it/air it out late at night.
>>
>>18597695

Airtights (mason jar/vaccum bags) and a spoof. Light incense and other herb stuff to mask. Close vents
>>
Shove it up your ass, you filthy junky.
>>
File: tumblr_oiumpiWo7w1vld6hwo5_500.jpg (116KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiumpiWo7w1vld6hwo5_500.jpg
116KB, 500x537px
>>18600104

Yes but you ave to be extremly carrefull and also within a window.

But the best advice is still to NOT do it in your house.

>>18600900
this
>>
nesting, doll. bud in container, container in a jar or box with and o-ring, air-tight. i like ammo cans or ball jars. dryer sheets or a towel to soak up leaks.

for smoking, get yourself a tube, pvc or dense cardboard, and pack it with 8 to 10 dryer sheets, exhale through that. change them out when they start getting grungy.

dank anons are spitting good advice about windows and fans and shit. incense always seems extreme to me, but candles work too.

i prefer smoking outside to begin with, but what can you do?

tl;dr stop smoking weed, degenerate.
>>
File: IMG_2898.jpg (27KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2898.jpg
27KB, 355x355px
>>18599755
Get one of these, if you only keep a couple of grams at a time on you a mini one should work. It's airtight and if you get a small one you can hide it inside a bigger container that someone won't think to look in. Like this anon said, people won't think to look in playdough. Try to keep that in mind when hiding your stash "will anyone think to check here" if you're the only tall person you can use that to your advantage too. Use all the up high hiding spots, short people aren't going to go looking up there especially if there isn't a reason to go up there in the first place.

t. Degenerate for 5+ years, as well as learned stoner dads hiding tricks.
>>
>>18601374
Also quit smoking inside you idiot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.