[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scum of The Workforce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: received_323949251397656.png (99KB, 356x567px) Image search: [Google]
received_323949251397656.png
99KB, 356x567px
>Being an Art Fag

Plan and simple as that. I was born into drawing and writing like it was natural. I have spent all my life enjoying this "hobby". Yet, after suffering years of depression I have gone off the deep end. I started having boughts of paranoia and stress. Unable to even sleep at night. I am seeing a therapist of course and a psychologist. But for once in my life I hate drawing. I hate writing. I can't do it anymore without becoming frustrated . Something I enjoyed for so long feels like I have to force it like a horse to an IV.

I know art is shit. I possibly won't get anything out of it in the future. Maybe this is the best so i wont be the bitch in art collage or starving. But hell, what is wrong with me? Why can't I just do what I love anymore?

Art is related. It is a horrible sketch, yet it is the most recent thing I can pull off.
>>
Depression causes lack of interest in hobbies

I haven't drawn in years

Get medicated while it's still mild
>>
>>18597624
This.

You're not well. You're not sleeping, you're undergoing stress and negativity. It's good that you are seeing someone to help. But you're not well yet. Keep seeing your doctors/therapists. Get the help you need to become functional again. When you're better, you'll find interest in your hobbies again. But for now, your brain is exhausted by the weight of your illness and lack of sleep. Anyone would go crazy under those conditions.
>>
I'm an artist myself, and I hate shitty artists who get into school because they have money.

But lots of people like you end up dropping out when the workload is too much in the later semesters, unless you go to a private institution that pushes for creativity over skills.

Also if you hate art and literature so much, then it wasn't meant for your career path. If you want to make money out of art, get into design or a creative position.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.