[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something is wrong with sister

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 55555.png (71KB, 355x301px) Image search: [Google]
55555.png
71KB, 355x301px
Please help me bros, I don't know how to help my sister.

This past fridayshe had huge psychotic breakdown and she has not recovered.

She is acting extremely weird, having memory loss, hearing things, and sensitive to sounds.

She keeps crying and laughing at the same time.

I dont know what to do.
>>
>>18597557
What triggered her?
>>
How old is she? Has she ever been to therapy?
>>
>>18597566
stress

>>18597567
she is 29, and no, she has always been normal until now
>>
ask whats wrong, listen to her, vocalising inner problems helps people get a grip on their cognitive frictions. suggest medical help but dont force it on her, she needs to want help for the help to be effective and sink in.
youre a good brother. sincerely wishing her a speedy recovery.
>>
>>18597573
she doesnt know whats wrong, she says she doesnt know when she is herself or not

went to the ER twice but they just gave him some pill to calm her down

going to try and get it to the family doc tomorrow.

im so scared for her i am terrified i love my sister
>>
>>18597570
Tell me more about the stress? Where do you guys live? Some peoples mind can be constantly running without rest for a long time. Has she ever meditated once in her life? Vacations?
>>
File: C7S0ouqVAAANACj (3).jpg (40KB, 639x424px) Image search: [Google]
C7S0ouqVAAANACj (3).jpg
40KB, 639x424px
>>18597576
>im so scared for her i am terrified i love my sister
>>
>>18597582
Lol my nigga, that's really dumb
>>
>>18597581
Mom had a stroke recently, but has recovered well.
She is also stressed at work and worried about my parents financial future.

We live in arizona

I dont know about meditation, but my parents want to take her on to help her clam down

>>18597582
sorry shitty sentence structure, just really worried right now
>>
>>18597557
This is beyond your control, fuck all the idiots in this thread

She needs to be committed, she's a danger to herself right now

When you went to the ER, did you describe all these symptoms, or just let her sob in front of a doctor?
>>
>>18597557

rape her
>>
>>18597557
Dude, don't go back to the ER. Schedule an appointment with a physician. And I have to advise you, she may attack you. I have had a friend nearly kill me with a shard of glass when he was on LSD. People who are not in their right minds are extremely volatile. DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN. She is a risk to herself and others right now, don't let your bond with her blind you to reality.

Take her to a doctor or a psych ASAP and make it clear it is urgent. ER is for people who are dying or gravely injured, they need to get her out of there to get the people with life threatening injuries in. A benzo is the fastest way to do that.
>>
get off 4chan and call a doctor ASAP
>>
>>18597588
Oh, i didnt know that was you. Thought it was a troll.

>>18597589
Calm down, ya jackass. I'm tryna understand as much as possible. Confinement can sometimes make the person feel worse, and having that in your record is not a good thing. It is a decision that needs to be discussed and rediscussed with your folks. Maybe she just really needs a week off from all stress
>>
>>18597589
both
they wanted her to go to one of those places where you talk to other people who are having similar symptoms, but we dont wanna go.

>>18597597
>Schedule an appointment with a physician.

we did , its tomorrow in the morning

i dont think she is a danger
its just so fucking depressing and traumatizing seeing her in this state
>>
>>18597606
Hearing things and losing control of yourself is not a normal or safe response to stress

I hate faggots like you that have never experienced crazy people, and think everything can be fixed with yoga
>>
>>18597607
>they wanted her to get help but we rejected it

ok
>>
>>18597597
Cmon, that's not the same thing. Your friend was under the influence of psychedelics, jesus christ

But this poster is right, psych does sound like the best option. Just dont have her committed until a psych sees her
>>
Hug your sisters bros

Tell them you love them, dont be a shit brother like
>>
>>18597626
>This past friday she had huge psychotic breakdown and she has not recovered.
>and she has not recovered.
>and she has not recovered.

fuck off, hippy retard
>>
>>18597641
>tfw your brother is an aloof asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone else and never once has cared about his sisters
>>
>>18597608
Im sorry for the now deleted and really rude post before.
>>
>>18597652
its ok

sorry too

both meds & natural things like exercise have their place.
>>
Go out to the wilderness and leave her there. Just like the old days, she is gone and will never be the same. Best way is letting mother earth natural take care of her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.