[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Los Angeles living

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I will most likely be moving to Los Angeles next year to go to university. I was curious for those who live / have lived there, where is the best place to live with a good ratio of safety & cost? Currently I only make $11.50 an hour, hopefully I will make more by then but I definitely am not in a position to be renting a $1000+ apartment in LA. I'd also prefer the least amount of roommates because I am very antisocial and my small group of friends have already paired up for apartments, I'm the odd man out. I'm fine with getting 1 or maybe 2 if need be, but I don't want to live in inglewood or compton or something either because of the things i've heard.

anything helps, thanks!
>>
Inglewood and compton are not bad areas. Its just an overexaggerated stereotype that they are entirely bad. Theyre can be as decent as any spot in LA county
>>
>>18597549
Idk man, Ive been through inglewood and I had to get my Jack in the Box through a bulletproof glass transfer box. And some homeless guy was waiting right after it to wash my window with newspaper and a spray bottle of water. Im sure there must be places nicer than that lol
>>
>>18597542
You're pretty much fucked if you're not making at least 20$ an hour here. That being said, there's plenty of shithole studios on the east side going for 1000-1200. The neighborhoods are being gentrified so move as fast as you can because rent is only getting higher. and Compton isn't too bad on the west side now that it's also in the process of gentrification. White people are still looking for their west coast Harlem.
>>
Kek. Los Angeles is very expensive. Poorer neighborhoods are your only shot. Even then places like Compton and Inglewood are now more than $1000 per month.
>>
>>18597542
Try Sunland, a few meth addicts and a lot of Mexicans, but that's pretty much everywhere in the west
>>
Your uni doesn't have dorms? That'd be best before you get a feel for the area.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.