[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The origami love problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170807_005249.jpg (776KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_005249.jpg
776KB, 2048x1152px
I go to japanese classes every Saturday and there is a japanese girl who is my classmate and she gave me a small origami crane. I don't know what to do now. She didn't say anything at that moment. The only thing I noticed was that she looked a little embarrassed but that's all. What should i do? I was thinking in giving her an origami in response but whit the shape of another animal but I'm not sure...
>>
>>18597432
how about you try talking to her before, after, or during class
>>
>>18597546
Talking? In a social setting? With another human being? You must be mistaken, Anon. Girls are beyond human and must be treated as such.
>>
give her an origami dick
>>
>>18597432
make her a bigger one, or make her 2 or make her one with 2 colors. basically one up her
>>
File: IMG_0471.jpg (47KB, 446x444px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.jpg
47KB, 446x444px
>>18597615
>>
>>18597432
give her some sort of origami animal back, yes. east asian girls are sometimes very shy if they like you, and will take small and tentative steps to try to get closer to you, then watch to see if you reciprocate. often they will invite you to events with some of their friends before being comfortable going somewhere alone with you, but sometimes they will start with a normal date. anyway see where things go. be careful not to startle her or move too fast.
>>
>>18597432
Buy her a cheap and simple gift, like a bead bracelet, and say "Thank you for your gift. I wish I was a skilled enough artist to give you an origami in return, but I'm not, so I have to offer you this small token"

If she's interested in you, it will melt her. If she's not, it is a small enough gesture to beunthreatening
>>
why the fuck is a Japanese girl in Japanese class if she isn't the teacher?
>>
>>18597973
Probably American. Second or third generation so doesn't know anything about her own culture.
>>
>>18597432
>>>/po/
>>
>>18597990
Apart from origami and Oriental shyness, that is.
>>
Definitely give her an origami
>>
Make another distinct and slightly larger origami crane and then put yours and hers on her desk arranged so they're kissing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.