[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seducing older guy at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

There's this middle aged guy at the gym I go to who I have a crush on. And I wish he would talk to me.
I am probably one of the youngest girls that go to that gym, and I am in okay shape. I feel like I've caught him looking at me nonchalantly. I usually see him on the machine in front of me and I just want to ride his cock.
When my mom took me to that gym one time she said that some of the older guys were on the machines behind me looking at my butt.
She may have been exhaggerating but if that's true I wonder why none of them have talked to me.
I am autistically shy and also a virgin.
I reslly want an older guy befriending me and taking my virginity and being the only young girl they've been with. This is hard to accomplish because the only guys open to this are online and they already like younger girls so it's a turn off for me.
I'm almost in my 20s what do?
>>
You can start by not larping on 4chan
>>
>>18597375
Talk to the oldfag. He'll eventually take the lead and end up fucking your brains out.
>>
>put your hair in pigtails
>wear a short tennis skirt and no underwear
>eat a lollipop
>talk to him in a baby voice and call him daddy
That's literally how easy it is to have sex when you're a 6/10 female younger than 24
>>
>>18597396
How?? Like wouldn't it be creepy if I randomly approached him? He seems occupied.
>>
>>18597406
you have a pussy
youll be fine
>>
>>18597406
It's as simple as a "Hi" and a smile. You'll most likely change your mind as he starts to pursue you and make excuses not to meet up with him.
>>
Probably a bait thread, but I could also see this situation being legitimately difficult.

Most guys would be skeptical of women hitting on them if they think she's too good to be true. They usually assume she's just joking, just trying to be friendly, or was dared by her friend to do it.
>>
>>18597454
It seems hard to say hi to him as he seems shy himself and is usually looking at his phone or something. To me he is 10/10 and I couldn't imagine passing up that opportunity.
>>18597455
I promise this isn't bait. It just drives me crazy everytime I see him. But I can see how guys would think that way.
>>
>>18597473
>to me he is 10/10
Post pics.
>>
sounds like these "older" men are nothing but a game to you.
>>
>>18597375
decent b8, 6/10
>>
>>18597526
It's the other way around. Older guys know exactly what's up. If he fancies young pussy he'll take the opportunity. Sex is the easy part for OP. But she will have a hard time being taken seriously by him.
>>
>>18597473
Do you just want sex? Or a relationship? The former is easy. The latter is hard.
>>
>>18597375
>When my mom took me to that gym one time she said that some of the older guys were on the machines behind me looking at my butt.
>She may have been exhaggerating but if that's true I wonder why none of them have talked to me.

But:
>There's this middle aged guy at the gym I go to who I have a crush on.

You wonder why someone who finds you attractive doesn't approach you, yet you do not approach someone who you find attractive?

Also b8
>>
>>18597375
With your mother around giving every man the evil eye no one will speak to you.

I like older men too OP and I don't want the one's that lust for me like as young woman but that make me feel like a woman. Huge difference and many of them are already married or have a lot of women wanting them. The last man I was with it was my mother that pointed him out, not because she knows I prefer older men (she doesn't) but because she thought he was hot. Without going into a lot of detail, he was a customer where I worked and I finally got the courage to inquire about some cufflinks he was wearing. The conversation went from there.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.