[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic not related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I miss him so much that I want to go look for him or ask about him. The worst part is that I don't even know his last name or where he lives or if I'm ever going to see him again. It's killing me and worst to think that he probably already for got a out me. We hooked up about 6 months ago but hasn't reached out. I'm afraid I'll lose all self respect and dignity if I reach out again. :(
>>
k. keep me posted.
>>
Any thoughts of wisdom?
>>
how would you reach out to him anyway if you dont know his name?
>>
I know one of his ex class mates but if that didn't work IDK I'll find a way I guess
>>
For intense periods of our lives, we suffer the agony of unrequited love. Our sorrow is accompanied by a certainty that if only the elusive being would return our smiles, come for dinner or marry us, we would know bliss. Epochal happiness seems tantalisingly close, wholly real and yet maddeningly out of reach. At such moments, we are often counselled to try to forget the beloved. We should – given their lack of interest – try to think of something or someone else. Yet this kindness is deeply misguided. The cure for love does not lie in ceasing to think of the fugitive lover, but in learning to think more intensely and constructively about who they might really be.

From close up, every human who has ever lived proves deeply challenging. We are all – at close quarters – trying propositions. We are short-tempered, vain, deceitful, crass, sentimental, woolly, cold, over-emotional and chaotic. What prevents us from holding this in mind in relation to certain people is simply a lack of knowledge. We assume – on the basis of a few charming outside details – that the target of our passion may miraculously have escaped the fundamentals of the human condition. They haven’t. We just haven’t got to know them properly. This is what makes unrequited love so intense, so long-lasting and so vicious. By preventing us from properly growing close to them, the beloved also prevents us from tiring of them in the cathartic and liberating manner that is the gift of requited love. It isn’t their charms that are keeping us magnetised; it is our lack of knowledge of their flaws.
>>
>>18597299
What r u think ?
>>
TLDR

take him off that pedestal before you reach out, it was a one time hookup.

for sure reach out, lifes about taking chances, just make sure its coming from a healthy place.
>>
OK that makes sense and thank you for putting it so clear for me to read. OK so I like him more because I simply don't know his flaws and I've thought about that but I can't help but still liking him. He was cutie had a huge dick and was kinda of an asshole that day. But I also experienced something I can't seem to be able to get over or stop thinking about it. Every time we looked at each other I felt like he was looking at me with such intensity that I felt I melted in that moment. I thought it was mutual I thought he would want to pursue something.
>>
>>18597306
mafuckin confucius in the building
>>
>>18597322
reach out, say hey, take a chance. if it works - it works, if it doesnt - it doesnt. you miss every shot you dont take.

just remember homeboy still shits n farts.
>>
>>18597310
You think I've been to clingy with him I mean I did blow up him phone the next day and his friend witch we both know called right web I was having my melt down and asked me if I was OK. I was like WTF!
>>
>>18597328
OMG please take that thought out my mind lol you think I'll get fucked again like that or that I'll at least get that same feeling you know kind good feeling that makes you brain go haywire.
>>
She still calls me every once in a while. But I don't bring him up anymore because when I do some how he appears you know like he come around like if I called for him. I'm so confused. IDK what's going on honestly I feel like asking her about him and see what happens. She's and older lady BTW
>>
>>18597306
this is really well said and accurate
>>
>>18597423
I'm trying my best to explain my situation ok
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.