[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is "Chemistry" bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: whales-breaching1.jpg (378KB, 1993x1280px) Image search: [Google]
whales-breaching1.jpg
378KB, 1993x1280px
Is "chemistry" bullshit? When people go on a date and "there's no chemistry", my gut reaction is that that's just some bullshit nice way of saying that you weren't charming/chad/smooth/hot enough.

If you don't study and take a test, you will probably fail. when you do fail, you won't say 'that's just the way tests are i guess' and absolve yourself of all responsibility of the outcome. You failed because you didn't fucking study.

Is there really such a thing as "compatibility" or "chemistry"? Or is it more along the lines of "be attractive, don't be unattractive"?
>>
Chemistry is one of those things that you can't really describe unless you've felt it. "I didn't feel any chemistry" isn't a bullshit excuse, it's real. You'll know it when you see it.
>>
>>18597202
What someone personally finds attractive is a lot of what goes into chemistry. There are objectively attractive people in the world. But that doesn't mean they're mate-material to everyone. Some people actually like unconventional or otherwise normal looking people. Couple personal preferences with a personality match and there you have it: chemistry with the person across from you.
>>
>Is "chemistry" bullshit?
No, it's not. It starts as physical attraction and goes deeper as you get to know the person. So yeah, being attractive helps, but so does being an interesting person who's pleasant to be around.
>>
Attraction is attraction, but chemistry is an interesting dynamic caused by the way the personalities interact.

You could have the sexiest person in the world. But if you hated them or thought they were boring as a person, then you don't have any chemistry.

Having chemistry with somebody also tends to make somebody more physically attractive to you.
>>
Wait till you experience an instant connection upon meeting someone.
>>
>>18597202
Not everything is about physical appearance fuckface
>>
>>18597237
I agree with you %100. The feeling you get once your with that person after months of eye gazing and hallways flirting, is literally mind blowing and amazing. For example a simple kiss can make your brain go haywire. I miss him so much!. It kinda wants to make me cry just thinking about it. His an asshole for not calling me.
>>
>>18597242
But if there was a connection why leave? Or not reach out ?
>>
>>18597202
When a girl says there was no chemistry it means that your social skills weren't good enough. Social skills are literally the most important thing for success within society so women, having been dependent on men all throughout history, select for social skills above all else. They want the most popular guy because the most popular guy will always have people willing to help him, he will always be able to rise through the ranks by making good social connections, he will always have a better life than someone with shitty social skills who is a pariah.
>>
File: IMG_1323.jpg (38KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.jpg
38KB, 500x324px
Pretty much. A woman KNOWS she's gonna fuck you in 10 seconds of interaction. Your job as a man is to recognize it and act on the signals.

"Chemistry" is one of those words people use when they can't or won't describe something.
>>
>>18597324
>"Chemistry" is one of those words people use when they can't or won't describe something.
If you haven't experienced true chemistry, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>18597331
Not an argument. You may as well say "Christ's Divine Love".
>>
>>18597336
Chemistry and an instant connection to someone is real. You can claim it's not all you want, you're plain wrong.
>>
I met a guy at a mutual friend's party that wasn't the usual guy I go for. He had dark hair and dark eyes, which wasn't normally what I go for. He had cute eyes and lips but was a bit chubby (~27 bmi). He had more body hair than I was used to, and his hairstyle wasn't very flattering. He was quiet and there were awkward silences between us. I did well in school and was motivated and wanted to go to college. Him not, so much. To top it all off, I was in a very anti-relationship phase, so I wasn't looking for anything serious.

It still doesn't really make sense to me, but I was just instantly drawn to him. When we kissed for the first time, the anti-relationship part of me was like "well shit". It's absolutely true that chemistry makes someone seem more physically attractive. I do think chemistry is a thing. Otherwise I don't get how he could've changed my mind about being anti-relationship. We've been together over 6 years now.
>>
>>18597315
I like what your saying because in a way your describing that guy I hooked up with he was supper charming in class cutie confident smart even his voice made me want to jump on his lap like a puppy
>>
>>18597202
You ever meet a new person, a guy even.. Were just talking friends...

And you find it extremely easy to talk to one another, and you go on for hours without an awkward Pause or weirdness, and you share a sense of humour and interests?

Thats chemistry. Its certainly not bullshit. It just means you interact well together.

And its a great fucking start when you meet someone in a mutual intent to date.
>>
>>18597358
Well besides me wanting to jumping on his lap if he asked me. I was pretty shy and when we meet up I was pretty quiet the hole time he did most of the talking and we party much gazed at each other the whole time. I had to go to work so I ended it short and just left him teased not intentionally that's how it all played out. But I felt something for sure I thought that was chemistry
>>
>>18597283
????????
>>
yes its bullshit

women are retarded and get wet for ppl they liked when they were young and call it chemistry
>>
>>18597358
funny I met this one girl who liked me and had a good amount in common with me but when it came down to it it was really fucking hard trying to keep a real conversation going, the dates were the most awkward fucking thing ever
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.