[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell my ex why I've ghosted her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: help.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
help.gif
1MB, 300x200px
>be me
>girlfriend of two and a half years start getting more and more distant
>eventually breaks up with me
>we stay in touch
>I tell her I can't do this anymore and it'd be better if we stopped talking to each other
>she then tells me she wants to give us another chance
>I enthusiastically agree
>she then goes back to being distant with me
>a week later, she breaks up with me (again)
>we still stay in touch and I find out she now has a new boyfriend
>a few days after finding that out, I finally decide to stop talking to her, without warning this time
It's been about 3 weeks since then and she tried contacting me twice since then to ask me what's going on. While I'm feeling relatively alright now (I even almost got a date with someone, but she choked), I'm starting to second guess my decision to ghost my ex like that and wonder if I should at least explain to her why I did it. What does /adv/ think I should do?
>>
>>18597180
Fuck her man, she knows what she did.

She clearly has no respect for you so why should you her needs ahead of yours?
>>
>>18597180
Nah fuck her dude you are making the right decision you don't want someone like her in your life until you're emotionally detached from her.
Stay strong
>>
shes not your friend, you dont owe her anything
>>
>>18597184
>>18597185
>>18597186
Yeah I know she really fucked me over and I still resent her for that. I just felt that since we had an history together it felt kinda wrong to just end it like that. Thanks lads.
>>
>>18597192
You aren't going to truly see things the way they are until you have no feelings for her and therefore are able to assess the situation without any emotion.

Just focus on your own life, you'll realise you did the right thing.
>>
>>18597180
Bro you did the right thing and if you un-ghost her I'll kick you in the ribs
>>
>>18597199
Hope so. I'm just happy to be out of the wanting to slit my wrists stage
>>18597218
I like my ribs where they are mate so I'll keep her ghosted
>>
>>18597180
This sounds like a classic case of her stringing you along just in case. Ghost get and don't look back. She will break your heart and waste your time
>>
>>18597273
Yup. That's what I feel too. Just needed some confirmation.
>>
>>18597180
Put down the phone.
Staying in contact will feel bad for you. If you want to stay friends you really need to forget about her as potential date first.
>>
>>18597218
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.