[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't come to an answer involving a life decison.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 200475693-004.jpg (110KB, 478x359px) Image search: [Google]
200475693-004.jpg
110KB, 478x359px
Tl;Dr Version: Don't know if I should lease a new place for my gf and I for a year or save money and wait.

So I unfortunately moved back into my parents house after spending a few months living with my gf and her roommates. I had to move back in after one of my gf's roommates moved back in after spending a few months out of state doing an internship. Didn't realize until a few weeks prior that I had the option of moving back in with my parents, so I chose that after I couldn't find a decent roommate through Craigslist. Now I don't hate my parents, I just hate my living situation here.

Anyways, my gf's roommates will be leaving at the end of the year and she'll have no other choice but find a new place. She graduates a semester prior to the rest of her roommates and she wouldn't be able to afford the rent at the house she currently lives at. She also wants to go out of state and go to graduate school after she graduates this spring semester.

Here's my dilemma... I want to move out and get a place of my own, and at the end of the year, she would move in with me. If I get a place now, I'd probably have to sign a year long lease and idk if she would want to stay till August 2018 before we could move wherever for her graduate program. If I decide to stay at my parents till the end of the year, and then we decide to move to a new place together, we would then have to stay longer. She could find a new place of her own, but she really doesn't want to do that.

I really don't know what to do and on top of that, I've never had to sign a lease or move out on my own so that by itself makes me nervous as hell. I love this girl, she's beyond faithful and has made me and my life so much more exciting and worth living for. Maybe the answer is obvious to you all, and maybe because I'm focusing so hard on it that I'm also overlooking a simply answer to it all.

What do you all think?
>>
>>18596879
>I want to move out and get a place of my own, and at the end of the year, she would move in with me. If I get a place now, I'd probably have to sign a year long lease and idk if she would want to stay till August 2018
FYI, just because you signed a one year lease, doesn't mean you can't ask the landlord to break your lease early. PRO TIP: all you have to do is find someone (qualified) that wants to rent the place after you.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.