[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1496245966962.jpg (432KB, 1039x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496245966962.jpg
432KB, 1039x1600px
I've been traveling the world for some time now, and I've reached a point where I'm totally lost in life.

nothing excites me any more, and I hate the people around me so deeply I avoid eating and carrying out daily tasks so I don't have to interact with them

there is literally nothing for me back home, no family, no job, nobody I five a damn about

and despite my attempts I haven't found anywhere out here where I belong
I've found myself overstaying my welcome at a series of cheap hostels, I don't seem to have any marketable skills, and I can't secure work visas in first world countries.

currently stuck in a dirty hotel room in 50 degree heat listening to someones over-driven TV set playing kebab prayer music, can't even work out where to go after this city
>>
>>18596668
Have you tried Religion?
>>
budhism and catholicim, nothing rang true for me
>>
>>18597780

anything you want to do in life? how old are you?
>>
>>18597816
22, Can't say I have a bucket list or anything.
A girlfriend would be nice but that hasn't worked out for me so far.

I kind of thought travel would give me some kind of direction, or that I could do some charity work.
But honestly after actually meeting the people I was originally planning to help I lost all motivation of that kind.

Thinking I might just do the classic "join the army"
>>
>>18597834
that's autism option, you will become even more of an outsider and fuck your brain up
try out more places, you are still very young
>>
>>18596668
The trouble with traveling to find yourself is that when you get there you're still you.

The world hasn't changed. The people you know haven't suddenly become evil. Life isn't sour - you've soured on life.

Sit down with yourself. Ask what it is in life that you enjoy most. (If no answer, ask what you dislike least). Do it. Find some pleasure in SOMEthing and you will redisover your capacity for pleasure in other things
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.