[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R u a vergin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: wpid-wp-14236501712591.jpg (67KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-wp-14236501712591.jpg
67KB, 360x261px
So what's the deal with fucking a virgin?
>>
just a bit of peace for the mind, no traumatic Ex-BF/GF, no STDs, no person that is so stiff from their baggage that they can't communicate and form mutual compromises
>>
>>18596787
I don't think virginity has anything to do with communication. Anyone can suck at that right?
>>
>>18596606
>sweet brand new vagina
>genuine reactions during sex
>no previous dick
>she learns with you, from you
>you get to witness and enjoy her progressive sexual disinhibition
>sometimes they're shy about being completely naked wich is cute
>fetish?
>>
>>18596606
doesn't really matter to me, but they're cute I guess. I don't have a strong preference for it. be sure to be more gentle than normal and try to get them to stretch things out a bit beforehand so that it doesn't hurt them too much.
>>
>>18596787
>person that is so stiff from their baggage that they can't communicate and form mutual compromises
Change the word baggage to inexperience and this sounds exactly like a virgin.
>no traumatic Ex-BF/GF
People can date before they have sex.
>>
>21 year old virgin since birth
> grew up with some fornicating friends
>initially thought fornicating friends deserved to be humiliated, but then Jesus told me to show pity and help them
> had 2 girlfriends, never lost my virginity with them
>1st GF was a popularity whore, got dumped in a week after she found a more popular boy
>2nd GF was great had alot of fun with her.
>realised true love felt great with 2nd GF
> never had sex with 2nd GF cause i didnt want to take her and mine virginity away and hurt her, eventhough she wanted my D
> dated her for a year and half and we broke up but still are good friends
> some of muh friends have done worse like getting drunk and stuff
> have survived the war against my purity through the help of JESUS CHRIST.
>now i have never got drunk, smoked or abused drugs in my life
>i am currently a virgin looking for a loyal christian wife to marry, love and have babies with and live happily ever after
>so far so good
>>
Okay lads theres this cute aspie girl i know at my college, we talk a lot and all that shit, shes the type of gal who wants to make her own manga and has a site for it and shit. Im a virgin and i dont want a girlfriend, however i do want sex and would like to bang her. What can i say to her? does it help that im somewhat of an aspie too? yeah im a loser i know but i know what i want.
>>
>>18598052
>I broke up with the one girl I actually liked
>I'm alone
>so far so good
>>
>>18598052
weak b8
>>
>>18597764
>>18598052
>>18598077
So virginity isn't all that important then? I mean I get all bummed out because I'm not "pure" anymore and I feel like I've lost my Innocence in a way and I feel like guys specially dominate males would be more attracted to a virgin just because there less experienced and more willing to be lead then to take the lead.
>>
>>18598091
Dammit nigger i need advice on how to bang a cute aspie girl. Virginity as a concept is whatever my man, sex is a normal part of human existence, its not a bad thing to have had sex, that said banging too much is bad, but then so is taking too much heroin, everything in moderation. Don't feel bad about not being 'pure' anymore my man.
>>
>>18598091
if he wants you to be a virgin and shows no interest in waiting at least a few months before having sex, isn't a virgin himself and/or shows no interest in staying with you for a long time, he is just a dick who gets off to the idea of making someone impure or something similar
>>
>>18598091
Is true but not true. Do you know how much resistance a virgin puts up? It's one thing if they are head over heels and want to experience it because they love you, but if you hook with with some random 23+ guy or gal after two dates and they are a virgin, if they are not a loser, odds are they around to put up roadblocks non stop.

Taking the lead is enjoyable but it shouldn't have to feel like coercion or rape
>>
File: pride in purity.jpg (20KB, 236x339px) Image search: [Google]
pride in purity.jpg
20KB, 236x339px
>>18598083
>>18598088
not meant to bait anyone or anything just telling my life story
>>
>me 16, bf 26... yup I was dumb as fuck
>lost virginity to him while drunk
>d was gud, but still regret
>2years no sex cause it seemed all guys wanted that pussy
>now 23, want a virgin bf, but they are rare at this age group
All virgins I know are somewhat too much of introverts or ugly to the point when you look at them for longer that 5 sec, you become ugly too... Or thay behave like retard... Nothing cute...
>>
>>18598096
>>18598098
Well I'm almost certain he isn't a virgin but I got the feeling he likes virgins himself I could see or at least that's what I thought I saw. Anyways, I've only have had one sexual partner and he would be the second and I feel like I'm way under experience for my age and for being a almost 8 year sexually active individual. In other words nonvirginity +inexperienced = no bueno
>>
>>18598103
So ur saying that only losers give it up ?
>>
>>18598104
in reply to the picture:
I value my and my girlfriends virginity very much, but I realise that most people don't anymore, so I'm trying to give a different perspective here, and there's a few chads out there who price themselves of being able to get oh so many virgins to sleep with them
now of course you or op will or might encounter someone who is actually interested in your virginity because of regarding sexuality as something very intimate and all that (which I do)
but if they urge you to have sex very early on in the relationship, chances are they're not that type of
if not in response to the picture:
nothing big happened in my life so far, especially nothing sexually
>>
Where does a 23 year old virgin boy meet and nice girl

Persa?
>>
>>18598109
Don't you feel less valuable in a way like if you were with another guy you would want to feel like he was your first and in a way he be thinking the same. Then that ownership feeling would be easier to form because you both know that you've just giving yourself to him only like if he had just claimed you for life. I mean I'm not having sex with random guys I really liked this guy and I felt like I loved him so it was really special to me.
>>
>>18598123
>>18598134
First I'm not a virgin like I mention on my previous post and second I have no clue where to meet them I'm assuming church would be a good start. But see that another thing that I can't stand that religion in a sense points out or marks unpure woman to be worthless or damaged
>>
>>18598114
>he isn't a virgin but I got the feeling he likes virgins himself
assuming that he isn't a virgin, why does he want one?
some people say it's for the tightness or whatever, but that's just nonsense
I don't trust people who aren't virgins themselves and/or didn't have a major change in their lives (became religious etc.) to be able to lead a steady relationship IF they say that their partner should be a virgin
usually it means they do it for prestige or physical reasons, both of which are worthless in a longterm relationship because they wear off
it sounds like he is either one of the guys who want their partner to be a virgin while still being able to fuck a lot of (preferably virgin) girls, or who want to experience a lot of first times of different girls, both aren't well suited for a longer relationship
that's a broad generalisation though and you should be aware that there's always exceptions to that, so use your own judgement
>>
>>18598147
>I can't stand that religion in a sense points out or marks unpure woman to be worthless or damaged
sounds like a stupid church, especially since they seem to be incapable of forgiving, the most important virtue of Christianity
now the churches i know will tell you that fornication is bad of course, but it comes back to 'Don't hate the sinner, hate the sin.' meaning that while yes, they will probably think that you made a mistake, they will not tell you that it makes you less worth in any way
>>
>>18598157
>>18598163
Thanks for your time guys but I'm out of time now.
>>
>>18598121
Saying that if someone still has their virginity at an older age it's for one of two reason. They are socially inept, ugly, etc. Or religious/emotional choice. The ladder are people who still show resistatance. Why would a successful chaste man/woman give it up out of nowhere because someone made a pass at them? Unless they are desperate
>>
If you're not a virgin you don't deserve one.
>>
>>18596606
My gf is 23 and a virgin.
How to approach sex?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.