[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to deal with bullying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1501768392864.jpg (138KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
1501768392864.jpg
138KB, 1000x664px
So, there is a guy who's tormenting me. Whenever he has the chance, he starts telling me every kind of evil thing about how I'm a failure in life. He's actually a pretty successful guy with a lot of things going on in his life: mortage of a new house, degree, girlfriends. I'm the opposite: no job, no degree, autist as fuck with girls.

He stops only when I ask him for help and if I put him on the pedestal of the one who can teach me how to live. I honestly don't like this situation because I feel like I'm pumping his self esteem with nothing in change for my "service".

Any suggestion on how to deal with him?
>>
>>18596590
Gonna need more context bud, where do you see this guy at
>>
>>18596590
One could assume that you need the guy, right ?
>>
Are you 13 or what?

Either punch him right in the face, or cut him off, or go to your superior if he's a coworker

Tl;dr be a fucking adult
>>
>get a recorder
>record him saying all this shit to you
>get lots of evidence
>sue him for mental abuse
>>
>>18596598

I see this guy when I go out in public places with my crowd. The square we hang out in is little and he's always there. He's a sort of acquaintance.

>>18596600

In some sense yes, I need him. But I'm pretty desperate and at the same time at my ease with me being a failure. I've accepted that.

>>18596605

Yes, I would like to punch him in the face but I'm scared about police, lol. I'm 29 btw.

Only way to cut him off is never hang out again in that square. But I would miss my crowd.
>>
>>18596630

Op here,

this is a really good point
>>
>>18596590
Dude just act like you dont care vabout that shit and you just want to hang out.

If he asks or bullies you over those things you laugh it off like you dont give a flying fuck about it

>That will piss him off
>if he gets agressive punch his cunt face
>talk to your friends like, why is he harrasing me so much, is he gay or smthing,
he likes me?

Thats how you stop it, but in private work on your problems.
>work on yourself not because of that cunt,but because of you, dont be a litte bitch at 29.
>>
>>18596660

Ok, this seems the better solution, thank you guys. I'll read other posts of course and will answer too, but I'm ready to apply this "tecniques". And sorry for crying in here, but I am quite harassed.
>>
>>18596665
I think you shouldn't ignore or annoy or fight him him OP. Bullies take ignoring as a challenge ("how long until he breaks?") and bullying back is exactly what they want.

Instead... join them! Learn to laugh at yourself and accept your weaknesses. People don't see a point in bullying someone who doesn't need to protect their ego and can joke about themselves.

Study your thoughts and why this annoys you: If he has a point you should be learning from it and if he doesn't why do you care what he says?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyOgE5pFiSY&feature=youtu.be&t=3691
>>
Tell him that he can keep his opinions to himself. If he doesn't heed your advice, either find a good reason to make fun of him in return and embarrass him (there has to be something even if he's successful) or just punch him. Bullies give up on those who are far too combative to bully.
>>
>>18596636

I would personally be mortified to walk into a police station with hours of recorded tape of me sitting still like a pussy while a guy verbally harasses me and ask if they can arrest him for hurting my feelings.

I don't think you could possibly look like a bigger vagina if you dressed up like a baby and ran in the door crying.
>>
>>18596590
kill him and eat his liver for strength and courage.
>>
>getting bullied at 29
are you a man, or a bitch?
>>
>>18596590
"Living well is the best revenge"

Ignore him. Just live your life and be happy and successful on your own terms.

It will drive him crazy.
>>
>>18596636
kek
You're a bitch OP, man up and >>18596605
>>
Well I met the guy again this morning, we both had some spare time and saw each other at the usual place, after my invitation to clarify some shit.

This is what I did: I talked with him, firstly I said I do appreciate his need to help me, but honestly I cannot stand the way he insists and I find he's quite of an insicure guy if he act like this. Then I told him he should stop, if he did not want to be heavily punched in the face sooner or later. We barely avoided to fight in front of other people.

Once deposed the axe, tension lessened up just enough to talk like human beings, and after we were repeating again and again the same sentences, he started moaning about how I have qualities and I don't even try. I chose the "old father with son" approach and said to him "I tried, but it did not end well, and now I'm almost 30, you are way younger than me, you see that? You have different oportunities and It's way more difficult for me to get back on path". I honestly am autistic so I cannot really find an explanation for this, but somehow his "capitalistic son of a bitch I am better than you" approach softened A LOT, and we talked some more, he was even opening up about his insecurities with bright eyes and sadness, and more or less subtly asked me for advice. At the end of the conversation we were talking like two old friends.

>I'm so autistic I did not comprehend he was trying to be friendly but suffered from my cold reactions.
>he's so autistic he's trying to gain a new friend by insulting him.
>he's actually offering me to work with him in a near future
>be me, astonished

I honestly don't think I'm gonna trust this guy, because he's way too much emotional, in spite of his armor made of money and achievements. And I think he's gonna use me to discharge himself from stress. But If he make the extra mile to open himself like he did this morning, it could be worthy to have some conversation with him. If not, at least I know he's basically no less of a pussy than me.
>>
>>18598064
Gag me with a spoon.
>>
>>18596633
So does this guy literally come over to you to start shit talking?
>>
>>18596633
Tell him to shut the fuck up, if he is so amazing and full of himself why does he need to tell you every time
>>
>>18596590
tell him if he keeps bullyign you, you'll suck his dick.
>>
>>18598663

literally

>>18598765

Now that I know him better, it would be no problem to push him avay. Howewer thank you all.

>>18598784

If I turn out to be gay, maybe yes
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.