[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asked a girl to be my Gf and she didn't answer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Soo i am with a girl 2 months, i lost my virginity with her
we had a lot of great moments, but she is my first "Gf"
soo i have a lot of insecurities, yesterday we was smoking
and having fun, when she said something about relationship
and i joked "How did you know that i was going to ask this today"
She was in shock, saying if this is true.
She said to stop saying that because gives Affliction to her ear
then i whispered on her right ear again, She didn't answer.

When i was leaving i said "I want your answer later"
She said "are you pressuring me hahah"
i feel that i like her a lot but she is not soo much into me.

i have the worst english ever.
>>
>>18596401
That kinda sucks OP. She easily could have given you an answer but instead made it a joke.
>>
what should be my answer what should i say?
>>
>>18596479
I don't know, you put it out there and she dismissed it. Its possible she will come back and say ok lets do this but no guarantee. When you see her again don't ask her again. If she says nothing its a no and you should look for someone else because this one isn't going anywhere. Sorry OP. Been there too.
>>
>>18596576
Agree with this anon. You need to give her an ultimatum eventually, but for now just play it cool and try to have fun with her.
>>
>>18596743
When and how?
>>
>>18596954
wait a week i'd say. then make sure its romantinc and by night and say "hey so do you remember what i asked you that day? ..do you wanna be my gf?"

if she dont say YES, you're done.
>>
>>18596401
the girl is supposed to be the one to ask these questions, not the guy. it just works better that way. you'll probably still be ok if she likes you, though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.