[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just broke up with my girlfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Guts.jpg (12KB, 151x184px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
12KB, 151x184px
My girlfriend broke up with me after a bad fight and she's completely ignoring me and doesn't seem to be affected by it at all, I love her so much and was wondering she will cool down and give us a chance to talk or if im better off just moving on.
>>
You're dumber than a box of rocks
>>
have this bump op, i dont know how to help you but maybe someone else can. im in a similar sittuation
>>
>>18596384
hi this is your gf, its not you its me, I want to suck chads cock so i invented a reason to break up with you, im not ignoring you i just cant type with a penis in my mouth

hope we can stay friends
>>
hopefully you can thank her for breaking up with you before she cheated on you with chad, anon. move on.
>>
if you show her what she means to you, she might give you a chance, but if you don't know why she broke up with you or can't even tell us, chances are slim, that you get another chance.
>>
>>18596384
>Breaking up with your girl after a fight
>expect to get back with her
Do you know what breaking up does?
>>
>>18596384
You are a stupid motherfucker.

More so because I know theres nothing about this bitch that you actually miss.

Just let her do her own shit and you go find some new pussy.
>>
>>18596643
you forgot
>i'm just confused
>i need time to work on myself
>>
There's many different guides out there I've been reading but almost all come to the conclusion that.

You should not talk to her at all for 30 days. No contact. Just work on yourself and try to be happy. Then, after you have some space, you can work on rebuilding a new relationship.
Youtube Brad Browning, Love Advice TV or google breakup dojo, text your ex back.
>>
>>18596883
What if they move on in that time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.