[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I have been together for about a year. I understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

My gf and I have been together for about a year. I understand that I'm not exactly the most mature person in the world. She gets mad at me for almost everything even of it's small, meanwhile I have never been mad at her. I am extremely patient and I hate to say this but the only time we ever argue is if she's upset with me for some miniscule reason. She once got mad at me because I got a time wrong.
>hey babe it looks like it's gonna be an hour an a half.
She says " oh so we'll get there around 5:00?"
>no 4, oh wait. You're right sorry babe.
>she's visibly mad
"You always do that to me anon! You're always telling me I'm wrong"
>what? I never do that. Why are you like this? I never once did that to you.

Another time during chemistry lab
>okay babe the test tube turned blue
"no babe it's not completely blue"
>babe, even if it's a little blue, it's still blue
"no! I'm gonna do it again!"
>same result

Whenever she's mad at me, she won't tell me the reason why. I have to pick at it every time. And she lies to me saying she's okay but she's obviously not. Eventually we talk it out but she won't be an adult about it.

Tl;dr gf is never straight forward when upset with me and always lashes out on me when I'm being myself.

I mean i am 21. Am I too young to understand women?
>>
She just sounds immature OP.
>>
>>18596309
OP here. It gets to the point where I get so much anxiety about what's wrong. It drives me crazy to the point where I wanna smoke a cigarette and I don't even smoke. It really just brings me down. During the times when we're not arguing, it's amazing. But when we argue I feel like it's the end of the world. And I always have the upmost respect for her. And she doesn't for me. I've never called her a bitch or anything and meanwhile she calls me mother fucker when she's mad. I always have to talk her down every time! She threatened to take me home from a trip one time because I was talking about her anger issues with her friends!
>>
>>18596323
That's what i was thinking as well. I'm immature I'm the sense that I have a childish personality but she seems to handle her anger in an immature manner!
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.