[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cunt wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 2

File: Wife-beating1.gif (83KB, 412x309px) Image search: [Google]
Wife-beating1.gif
83KB, 412x309px
So I planned a day trip with my wife and 1 kid. We were supposed to do the trip yesterday but I slept in, so we moved it to tdoay. It's a 2 hour drive to get to the town we are going to. Keeps bringing up the fact that I slept in the day before on the way up. Also makes bitchy comments about my driving.

Get there and it starts raining. Wife keeps bringing up the fact that I slept in yesterday and insists that the weather would have been better yesterday. Keeps going on about this even though she slept in today. We are looking for a parking space when I decide I've had enough of the bitching and turn the car around. It's time to go home, fuck this.

Her bitching turns to yelling. I'm yelling too. The kid is soaking all of this in. She wants out of the car. I call her bluff and pull over. She gets out and starts walking back to the town. Kid flips out and starts crying so I pick up wife and find a parking spot.

I refuse to go with them and pretend everything is hunky dory. They go. 5 mins later they come back to the car. Wife sends kid to ask me to go with them cause she's manipulative like that. Tell the kid no because I'm angry and will ruin her time at this point. Wife comes to car and apologizes, but it doesn't seem genuine. She just me out of the car so she can pretend thay everything is fine. Tell her that I'm extremely angry and am in no mood to walk around with her.

I've been sitting here in my car for 2 hours. The weather is fantastic. I'm fucking around on 4chan in solitude. What do?
>>
Order a prostitute to pretend to be a college friend
>>
>>18596181
Never lose your frame. You did a good job. Maintain frame, hell maybe even leave tonight to hang with the boys. Look up "dread game" and you'll notice your wife falling in line. Also...

>sends kid to ask

Literally the worst. Fuck that.

T. Married man
>>
>>18596187
How? I'm sitting here in a parking lot in a german-themed resort town.
>>
>>18596181
You sound like the most obnoxious and immature and idiotic husband on earth. Your wife doesn't sound much better. It's a pity people like you procreate and have children.

Anyway, she's right about one thing - what kind of an adult loser sleeps in like that? Stop acting petty and get your shit together. Apologise to your wife for being a lazy and unorganized shit, this should shut her up. And join your family and have good time like a normal person. I feel sorry for your child because you sound like a shit parent who instead of at least trying to act mature and solve conflicts in a mature way just acts like a petty asshole. Your idiocy made your kid cry and now he or she is probably sad because you act all mighty and offended instead of joining her/him and your wife - who by the way apologised - and having a good time.

tl;dr you are in the wrong, man up
>>
>>18596190
Dread game was a good read. Need to step some things up in that department.
>>
>>18596181
>the kid

you're a shitty father. quit abusing your family. don't punish them because you can't handle your anger. the end
>>
>>18596204
I sleep in 1 day of the week because I have insane working hours and am extremely successful at what I do.

So your advice is to basically let the wife walk over me and to just take her bullshit? I put up with a lot to provide for my family but the one thing I will not put up with is being disrespected. You must be a woman.

Additionally, what am I teaching the kid by allowing someone to push me around?
>>
>>18596221
what the fuck do you think you're teaching your kid by engaging in a verbal fight with her mother while she's trapped with you two in the car?

It's fucking nerve-wracking to be caught in the middle like that as a kid.

holy shit have some fucking consideration for your child
>>
>>18596221
I'm not a woman, I'm not even a married guy. But my father was like you, he spoiled everything because of his stupid useless "pride". It's whatever, you said she apologised anyway but you refuse to accept it and just let it go because of some petty selfish reasons. Do what you want, but be aware that this kind of behaviour won't teach your kid anything but only give him or her the reason to despise you.
>>
>>18596221
Don't listen to these basement dwellers, OP. You did good. Next, go home, smack her ass a few times and show her who's daddy.
>>
>>18596181
you sound like you have deep-rooted problems and need to get a divorce. you and your wife are obviously both unhappy with each other.

the thing is at least your wife tried to patch things up. you know who just sits in the car while their family goes and has fun? little 13 year old brats.

i feel sorry for your kid
>>
>>18596225
That's why I tried to go home anon. No enjoyment would be gained from this trip. Wife made that pretty obvious from the get. Would have rather gome home and did something solo with the kid.
>>
>>18596235
you need to keep in mind that arguing in front of your kid will absolutely have a negative affect on them. even if they don't show it, it can lead to lasting anxiety.

don't put your kid in that situation.

if you're gonna argue, do it in a place where your kid has no idea it's going on.
>>
Shit always gets worse when either you or your wife put either of your needs ahead of your kid. You didn't need to take her to this thing, that was your choice trying to do something nice. But both you and your wife made it a thousand times worse by fighting like that. You think your kid is going to want to go out as a family again after this? She is going to remember this forever. You need and your wife need to make up in front of your kid or she will never learn how she is supposed to treat others or be treated herself. You might be successful at your business but you and your wife are a far cry from being a successful parents.
>>
>>18596239
That's why I'm here now. I know how things can get and don't want the kid caught in the middle. Especially in public where the wife is liable to start back up. The kid is the only loser in the situation.
>>
>>18596204
This 100%
You sound awful and immature and selfish as fuck. If my husband decided to "sleep in" (sounds like something a teen would say) I'd have taken the kids and left his ass home. Your wife sounds just as bitchy but maybe that's from her having to put up with your winny man child ass. You need counseling that's for sure. For you to be putting your kid through that is horrible and your not acting like a parent or an adult. My husband and I have 4 kids and a great marriage. We don't yell at each other and pout in the car, or pull over and fight each other put the car and scare our children. Seriously wtf is wrong with you to, that is unhealthy and harmful to your kid!
>>
>>18596221
Don't listen to him anon, he's a cuck taking a woman's side when in reality she was just being a bitch.

>>18596229
>My father was like you
And the truth comes out, this anon got his feefees hurt by his asshole dad and is now making you feel like an asshole because your post reminded him of you.

>>18596231
Relax.

>>18596239
>Arguing in front of your kid hurr durr
My parents argued in front of me and I turned out fine, as did my siblings. Arguments happen in relationships, it's just the way the world works. If you can go to another room at least do that, I don't think you should TRY to argue in front of your kid but happens.

Listen OP, this is not a big deal. You slept in, honest mistake, it happens. But when she started being a bitch you had the option to let it roll off and joke it away, or show her who's boss and argue with her about it until she shuts up. You went nuclear a little too early. You should have let her KNOW she was bitching and it was annoying, or at least sarcastically bantered back with her, but instead you kept your lips sealed until you blew a gasket and turned around. She starts yelling (like a bitch) and you pull over and let her out when she says she wants out. Good move.

You could have just lived with it at this point and went with them. Yeah it wasn't hunky dory but you should have looked beyond yourself and thought of your child. Sounds harsh but true. The wife sending the kid back was ridiculous. But you should have took the high road and just went. I understand being angry but it's you and the kid not just you and her. I understand not wanting to ruin the kid's time but you're also ruining the kid's time by not being there with him, probably more so than being angry but still being with him.

>>18596235
>No enjoyment gained
>Wife made that pretty obvious
Then you and the kid go out and have fun, and you can let her be a cunt.
>>
>>18596221
What an abusive narsasist. The way you are speaking about your wife is what's disrespectful. I hope she leaves you ass and takes the kid away, your a nutjob with a bad temper.
>>
>>18596269
And you have horrible grammar
I love the moral grandstanding on 4chan when usually this place is filled with degenerates.
>Narsasist
As you can see OP, this person struggles with spelling, so take their word with a grain of salt.

You made a mistake, but this is a learning experience. The kid will be fine. Parents argue, it happens. Just don't let it go nuclear like that and look out for your kid above anything next time.
>>
>>18596280
Shit parent spotted :^)
>>
>>18596280
English isn't my first language I'm sorry my weighting isn't the best. But what I said is true, this guy us full of himself and treating his kid and wife like shit because he's immature. He can't handle his temper and is hurting his kid because of it. The wife isn't much better it would seem, they need counseling. It's not normal to fight like that in at all let alone in front of children. You are wrong, that's not like a small disagreement or something they fought all day and now he's throwing a fit in the car..
>>
she was nagging him for 2+ hours driving up there and then continued even after they'd gotten there. maybe you shouldn't have engaged her in a shouting match, but i can't believe some of the niggers in this thread saying you're wrong for not putting up with it. where are you supposed to draw the line?
>>
It seems like she wants to turn the day around now. She already apologized, even if it wasn't heartfelt. Why not just accept her apology and try and enjoy the day, yeah?
>>
>>18596266
This
>>
>>18596294
She literally bitched him into a corner and he just took a wrong turn at that point
>>18596302
like this anon is saying.

He also made the mistake of letting her nag incessantly and not saying anything to make her shut up, and no I don't mean in a fucking asshole abusive way but like no sarcastic replies, no arguing back, NOTHING. I could NOT deal with a naggy SO idk how some people do it. I'm surprised OP kept his cool so long. He made the mistake of also not nipping it in the bud and instead let it boil inside and getting into a huge argument. He tried to take the high road but she brought him down, so he just said fuck it.
>>
>>18596266
OP here. This is the kind of criticism I was looking for. Makes sense and doesn't point fingers.
>>
>>18596265
>husband and I don't argue

Doubt anything you said about your family is true.
>>
>>18596311
Your crazy, he started out angry when she says something once then was a bitch to her in the car the whole time. Sounds like he wants the wife to put up with all his fuck ups and then not say a word about it. Like she better walk on eggshells or hell have a tantrum in the car. She already apologized and he's the one who messed up in the first place and is now continuing to act like a brat. How fun to have a husband who sleeps in and ruins the families plans one day then throws a fit and hides in the car the next while the mom has to pick up the pieces and try to erasure the kid after that nasty two hour display. She probably was being bitchy to him, he is a bitchy little boy who can't control his temper and thinks he can do no wrong.
>>
>>18596322
This. I'm even on the wife's side of this argument. People can't have relationships (romantic or otherwise) without getting into any fights or disagreement at some points.
>>
>>18596322
I didn't say we don't argue, we disagree sometimes but this was not segueing this was a big nasty fight in front of a kid. My husband and I have never raised our voices at each other or cussed each other. The way these two or at least the guy is talking is derogatory and disrespectful. The wife is probably being the same way. It's not right or healthy to talk like that to or about your partner.
>>
>very successful
>it takes two tries to ruin a day trip.
You're very bad at being alive
>>
>>18596370
You have healthy communication if you disagree and if things get to thence you drop it till there arnt kids around to listen. You do not flip out and cuss and fight each other while driving. That's really not a normal or healthy way to handle a disagreement. If these two can't resist fighting and flipping out in each other like children then they are to immature to be married or have a kid.
>>
>>18596181
> What do?
You did good OP, this situations suck, they always choose to do the bitching in the car because you are trapped inside. They'd never do this in the open because you can just walk out of the bitching itself. That says a lot about the situation.

You don't have to do nothing special, just go home and say hi like nothing. She may cry a bit, it's fine. Don't really need to talk it through, next time you'll do better, like not allowing such conversation in a time and moment that it will lead to shit. That's our job as men, they can't be trusted to lead.
>>
>>18596221
>I sleep in 1 day of the week because I have insane working hours and am extremely successful at what I do.
The 1 day of the week you had a big trip planned...

Let's face it, if you had a big day planned and your wife slept in you would be pissed off as fuck too.
>>
>>18596181
You are a dick. She is right if you hadn't fucked the original plans none of this would have happened. You are not very reliable and bet this is not the first time you've done something similar.
>>
>>18596418
This
OP you sound vindictive enough to just grab the kid and go on the trip without her if she is the one who slept in

But you would surely blow up on her if she did that

Think it through my man
>>
It's pretty silly you missed the timing on it before that's on you
Regards this situation though you dealt it with pretty well, just maintain frame and deal with the shit tests like she is a child
>>
>>18596181
>I've been sitting here in my car for 2 hours. The weather is fantastic. I'm fucking around on 4chan in solitude. What do?
Play shit games, win shit prizes

Next time don't let your emotions and pride back you into a corner, you haven't been 13 for many years, you're not winning anything by sitting in a car all day while your family has fun
>>
>>18596438
He's sitting in a car instead of enjoying the trip he planned.

He's lost his frame already.

Maintaining frame would be going on the trip regardless of what wife thinks.
>>
>>18596432
>>18596434
>>18596438
Samefagging intensifies
>>
File: ba5e821d2a[1].png (6KB, 345x124px) Image search: [Google]
ba5e821d2a[1].png
6KB, 345x124px
>>18596450
No
>>
>>18596400
Them getting into a screaming fight is bad, but it's human. People will scream at each other in public, private, or when there are kids around. It's not like a child is going to be traumatized, because the parents have temper tantrums.

>>18596446
This. It's kindof funny thinking of a grown men with his arms crossed in some Subaru all alone. His face is red and pouty. Calling his wife "cunt" on a messageboard.
>>
>>18596465
No if it's sometimes that only happens this one time the kid will be fine. If this is regular behavior for this family tho then yes the kid will be hurt by it. Having parents yell and cuss at each other all the time and having trips ruined by their anger will be something she remembers. Hopefully this isn't a normal thing but by the way this guy keeps calling his wife a cunt and bitch I'm guessing they fight like this a lot.
>>
>>18596434
She did sleep in today. I waited.
>>
>>18596450
Nope, I'm married and know how to avoid shit like this. If I say I will do something I do it. Conflict avoided
>>
>>18596221
>I put up with a lot to provide for my family but the one thing I will not put up with is being disrespected.

It's like listening to my father, whom I rarely call father actually. I do not trust him since I was about 3 years old (him lying to me to gain 'respect' is one of my first memories), and grown to straight out hate him in the last few decades. The distrust is cause of the way he handles me, the hate is because how he handles all others eg. my mother and siblings (and his employees and clients). He could go on without sleep for days when it came to his business, kept his business promises, he never kept a single fucking promise he made to me. I sincerely hope you're not actually like my father, just talk exactly like him, cause that guy is a fucking asshole, me and my brother will never reproduce just to make sure we don't pass down his bad habits.
>>
>>18596614
Someone's got issues.
>>
>>18597122
Harp harp we all do mate. This thread was about OPs family issue and the dude you replied to gave him good advice. Your advice however sounds like you are a kid
>>
>>18596614
It's unfortunate your father didn't beat you (more). Maybe you wouldn't have grown up to be such a spoiled cunt.
>>
>>18596225
This. Dude I get anxiety every time I hear people arguing angrily.

Both things are wrong to teach your child so you BOTH have shit to work on.
>>
>>18596614
Ignore the fuck responding to you desu.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.