[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time posting on this board, so sorry if I sound like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

First time posting on this board, so sorry if I sound like a noob while typing this shit out:
>been with the same guy for two years
>everything was cool at first
>things have been shit though recently
>he constantly makes me feel like shit in multiple ways
>yet here i am trying my best to make this dude happy and going above and beyond to please him
>he has his good moments but a short temper and anything i do can fuck it all up
>i told people about how he treats me, everyone says its abusive
>he figures it out and gets even more pissed at me
>he cools down and promises to change
>we remain together
>doesn't change at all, still acts the same
>he got pissed at me again multiple times this week
>compared me to someone who mistreats him and says im on their same level
>calls me materialistic and a piece of shit even though i didnt do anything
>i got defensive and insulted him back for once
>hes enraged and wants nothing to do with me, vowed to destroy my life "the way i did" when i told people about his behavior
>currently crying like a bitch

I know I made him sound like the bad guy here, but I care for this guy a lot, and it hurts me how he constantly takes his anger on me. I know most if not all will agree that I should dump him, but I wish I could help him because this isn't normal behavior for anyone. Plus, I'm afraid that if I do leave, he will try to hurt me, and expose things that I've only told him and don't want others to know. Please help, i've been in this cycle for too long and its sickening for both of us.
>>
update: he says he wants to quit everything, including college and his friends, and says he hates me, and that every person is there to use him (which isnt true??) he was even talking about hurting himself which makes this a lot more worrisome and i have no idea what to do about it. everytime i call him he just wants me to leave him alone
>>
you have yourself a neet buddy
>>
abusive
but it doesn't matter what we or anyone tells you, you're gonna stay with him anyways
>>
>>18595929
>promises to change

how many times will women fall for this meme. I have no idea what your part is so you could be a massive bitch for all we know. Just leave him OP, he seems to be a C grade human being at best. If you're worried about physical harm after then get more people and the authorities involved. If he wants to kill or hurt himself just let the guy. Many times people will pull this as a way to manipulate and keep you on a string. Watch out for it.
>>
>>18596039
He's in a downward spiral. Let him hit the bottom
>>
He likely has parental issues that he has projected onto you. The only thing that could help at this point would be therapy and potentially medication to resolve his internal issues regardless of their origin.
It's probably not your fault he's like this but you have confided things to a person that is grasping at whatever they have to maintain control. In this case it's personal information. and there is little you can do about that other than getting him the aforementioned help and being more selective of what you tell other's in the future.
>>
>>18595929
If this post is legit your dude sounds like a real sociopath. Leave him. He won't feel sad anyway. His brain just doesn't work that way. He is using you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.