[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a problem with my temper which is starting to ruin my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 19113hm4do7kijpg.jpg (57KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
19113hm4do7kijpg.jpg
57KB, 800x534px
I have a problem with my temper which is starting to ruin my relationship. It is starting to become habit and this is causing us to drift apart. I want to get a hold of my anger problems before I destroy everything.

Does anybody have any tips on how to manage anger and remain calm? Or can anybody recommend any books or websites I can read?

I get angry over the smallest, most insignificant things and they tend to ruin my day and make me feel like a terrible person.
>>
File: 1344621592815.gif (2MB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
1344621592815.gif
2MB, 244x244px
>>18595901
If you're anything like me, the only thing you can do is give up on her and everything else.
There is no method, to way, no advice to reducing your temper or anger. It's you, your future and your forever.
All you can do is accept it and keep on raging. Nothing will ever help and we'll both die with deep, gnawing rage throughout our cores.

At least out of kindness, I finally managed to commit social suicide. One day I decided to just delete all forms of contact, I live secluded and alone these days, with minimal human interaction outside of 4chan. I can take my anger out on dickheads here without hurting anyone I ever cared for again.
>>
>>18595901
smoke or ingest cannabis indica
worked for me
>>
>>18596306

Jeez, that's a bit intense. I was thinking more like breathing exercises.
>>
>>18596342
Won't help. You'll get frustrated and give up on it after a few attempts, after realizing that it feels ridiculous to perform and doesn't calm you down at all.
>>
>>18595901
If you when you get angry you hit people, break shit instead, at least you won't be hitting people.
If when you get angry you break shit, scream instead, at least you won't be breaking shit.
If when you get angry you scream, leave, take a walk, you get it faggot.

She must also do her part. There are little things that may get you insane, little stupid things that "no normal person would get angry about" but that make you rage. She should avoid doing them.
>>
Came into this thread curious and realised I'm basically all of the posters on this thread in some weird amalgamation. I get really pissed off at small things. I argue with family a lot. I get very loud. But to manage it i vape cannabis and go to work so I can be away from family. I am basically depressed at this point. Don't feel anything but frustration. Have no friends or social life. I am a weirdo to normal people. I think if I slept better and lived healthier it would help me to be more normal and calm.
>>
>>18595901

Smoke weed?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.