[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl trouble: repost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x960px
So I like this girl and she liked me too a few weeks ago. I know she liked me because we nearly kissed three times. Then a story came out that she was going out with another guy. she said it was all a big joke but at the time I was uncertain what to believe. I haven't talked to her since and it turned it was all a big joke. I still really like her but I feel like we've drifted apart. Help me please. What should I do. Pic kinda related because she sent it as a meme back when we were flirting and together we do some pretty cancerous shit like quote leafy is here. Also both of us like to make fun of buzzfeed.

I posted this thread yesterday but only got one reply so I'll repost and give more info. She is a year younger than me and the other guy is a year younger than her. She and the other guy are still friends they did the joke to trick their friends. What should I do.
>>
>>18595735
They like each other but afraid to let on to each other so they are playing this little game and calling it a joke. As you state here they are still hanging together while you are on the outside looking in.
>>
>>1859575
Can I do any thing to test the waters I can do anything manipulation is NOT off the table
>>
>>18595807
I really think you are overthinking this whole thing OP. If you like her give it another shot, call her or text or just show up instead of hiding from her but if you thought she liked only you that was obviously wrong. If she had liked you and upset you may have misunderstood the "joke" she would have stayed in contact with you and prove to you it was a stupid joke.

That whole they are a couple thing as a joke to fuck with their friends is juvenile courtship.
>>
>>18595829
I don't know what to say to her usually I'm detached from other people and my feelings but with her I'm overwhelmed with theses emotions that are new to me ( I'm a diagnosed sociopath)
>>
>>18595848
Then you should be asking the therapist that diagnosed you not us here.
>>
>>18595855
She told me to leave them be but I have to do something
>>
>>18595864
No you don't. The therapist knows the girl isn't into you and you obsessing over her is not good for you.
>>
>>18595875
Ok
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.