[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I contact brother's fiance?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: wat.jpg (52KB, 612x400px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
52KB, 612x400px
A little backstory, my brother is also going to college but he's been brushing everything off (FASFA, choosing classes, figuring out how he's going to afford this semester) until last minute despite our warnings for months. Now classes start in 2 weeks, and he just found out he's getting very little from FASFA and can't afford to go full time, but still hasn't chosen which classes to drop and which to take. It's also tax free weekend and the last day he can get his books for less by price matching and no tax, but he's instead choosing to sleep and brush us off instead of take advantage of this. He complains about being stressed, but refuses our offers to help figure things out with him and instead goes out. He's already low on funds, and he's choosing to pay out even more by missing out on this opportunity. Obviously my brother isn't listening to us, but my dilemma is whether or not I should tell his fiance about this. He listens to her and she most likely doesn't know about this weekend and how much money it could save. They share a bank account, she works 6 days a week, and most of the money is hers. Should I tell her about this opportunity to save money, or should I stay out of it and not give her the chance to save her money?

TL;DR Brother is fucking up and there's a few hours left for him to save a good amount of money, should I inform his fiance (who produces most of the money he's going to use) about this opportunity or should I stay out of it?
>>
>>18595687
Yes, tell her. Don't give her the long winded rant you gave us, or it's going to come off as too critical of him and she might shut you down.

Instead, tell her about the tax free weekend and you hope your brother is going take advantage of it for school but he hasn't mentioned anything to you, so you wanted to let her in on it to make sure he knows.
>>
He sounds like he has greater problems than just this, he's either a pothead stoner or severely depressed. Get him some help.
>>
>>18595687

Holy shit he's a lazy retard.

Do not tell her. He need to fall on his face.
>>
>>18595687
OP here, in case anyone wanted closure I ended up texting his fiance about the tax free weekend and him not wanting to go. She said she would tell him to go, soon after my brother was walking out the door to buy his books. He came back and registered for his classes. I don't know what she told him but he got his shit together. Thanks guys, today had a happy ending.
>>
I'm doing the same thing. You could've made this thread about me. I'm severely depressed, constantly mentally fatigued and truthfully I don't even want to go back.
>>
>>18596243
Well I've been through some crap too, some I cannot admit to myself without becoming emotional, but you have to keep in mind that time will not wait on you. You already know you need help, go get some. Don't put it off anymore, because no one will take care of you better than yourself, and if you don't get the help you need who will? If everything is stressing you out, write it down. Once you write it, you can plan how to alleviate it or work through whatever roadblocks you have. Think about the future, what you want, and how you're going to get there. If you don't want to go to school, you don't have to, but if your plans consisted of getting a nice big house it can take a lot more work than if you did. What kind of life do you want, what kind of person do you want to be? Not thinking about it won't make your problems go away, not doing anything won't make time stop for you. Take everything that is stressing you out, put it on paper, and figure things out. You can do it.
>>
>>18596279
>>18596243
>>18596243

Orrrrr you guys could just end it right now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.