[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>study CS for three years >failed and stay still in freshman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>study CS for three years
>failed and stay still in freshman year
>I have no desire to finish college except parents pressure and meme diploma of 'free' jobs
>quit video games, drop weight, change work to have more time to study
>still I don't give a shit about college
>just want to start any bussiness and get free shekels but I still hold to college just for sake of finish
>hate telling parents about quit college, lie in this year I am on second year but I am actually still on first

I dunno what to do /adv/. I can code some basic shit but when I get stuck I have no flow and give up quickly.
>>
As someone who doesn't have the opportunity to upskill and go to uni, finish it. Unless you have a solid business plan, knowledge and ability and its up and running already you're not fit to drop out. Believe me when I say you will be utterly fucking miserable and stuck in dead end jobs without it.
>>
>>18595519
Get through uni. I know it sucks, I hated it too, but the jobs at the end seriously are pretty cushy. You don't even have to work *that* hard.

Try and find time to work on some personal projects, whether it's a mobile app, web app or something cool using robotics or AI. You honestly only need to dedicate a few hours to such projects a week, and it results in better grades, renewed interest in engineering and a much better resume for getting jobs.
>>
>>18596328
This
It is surprising
>>
Are you me? I had the exact same thing first year. After my first internship though I realised I wasn't the problem, college is. It just completely sucked all motivation out of me, and just before starting my internship, I actually started to despise something I once loved. What killed it for me was all the unrelated bullshit they shoveled down my throat while also learning us outdated technology instead of principles and patterns. I switched to parttime after my internship hired me and atm only have one more year to go but I despise it. For example, I just finished all my courses but I still have to hand in one that involves basically taking a dump on some paper (I have to do a SMART analysis of a project group, write a conflict resolution report AND OF COURSE A FUCKING SELF REFLECTION and to finish it all off, a long ass document regarding a project Im working on. It will be reviewed by some elderly lady with a COMMUNICATIONS DEGREE). Honestly, when I left high school I thought 'finally, no more bullshit, just actually valuable knowledge'. Boy was I mistaken. I just became very disappointed and now I'm just slugging it out for the last year, all for that fucking piece of paper meme. I feel like its all a big joke.the worst thing is, even the teachers know its bullshit.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.