[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1500764409720.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500764409720.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
I'm 19 and I'm probably gonna be homeless soon. My job currently gives me 4 hours a week, which isn't enough to pay my 0arents 100 dollars rent monthly. My parents constantly hold over my head that I will have to pay 100 dollars a month starting in September, and that I'll be kicked out If I can't pay. I've tried applying to many different jobs in my area because I can't drive, and didn't get an interview or anything with any of them. I have no friends and my days off are spent online playing video games because that's the only thing I know how to do well. Should I just kill myself?
>>
File: 1500136951419.jpg (41KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1500136951419.jpg
41KB, 480x488px
P-pls respond
>>
File: 1497889704572.png (405KB, 1198x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1497889704572.png
405KB, 1198x1205px
Please gib feedback
>>
> chaturbate
if your cool with dudes jerking it to you jerking it go on there , easy money
>>
>>18595488
apply to jobs with a resume, just one page of skills and shit. Pretty much just say, hard worker, team player, dependable, etc. Lie if you have to. Make sure it's well typed. This is all a minimum wage job is going to ask for.
>>
>>18595488

Cute pic. Why can't you drive?
>>
>>18595488
I bet that water felt so warm and wonderful on that babby's head. Fuck I miss being a baby
>>
You need to develop an endurance mindset bro. Life is going to be tough, but you're going to be tougher. Killing yourself is stupid, you know that. Your life is a gift and truely ANYTHING is possible
>>
How about you get your shit together and educate yourself. Without effort you will not reach anywhere. You can go from lifeless gamer(hard truth) to fucking CEO. Do yourself a favor and work hard; you're wasting your time.
>>
>>18595488
lol wtf your situation is fine dont worry about it. literally just keep applying. once you've reached like 50 declines or so then you should probably start worrying and tell your family that no one will hire you.

also if you live in the city, get a bike. if you're too fat for a bike, lose weight and stop playing video games. if you're too fat for a bike and don't want to lose weight, learn to drive. if you live in the country, learn to drive. despite the fact that it isnt written down anywhere, driving is indeed required to survive, in america at least. western europe is a bit more denser so you could probably swing by without learning how to drive maybe, and idk about eastern europe. but unless you live in like NYC, learn to drive. it takes just a month of nonstop practice (probably not even) and i know you have the time to do it because all you do is play video games.

your parents arent charging you rent cause they hate you or need money, if they would they would actually charge you more than just 100 dollars. after 2 or 3 days of wroking at your job you should be able to have a whole month's rent, meaning the other 28 days of the month can be used to save money or play video games so it really isnt that big of a deal.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.