[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebuilding steps to potential FWB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: xkd42mcb4adz.jpg (57KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
xkd42mcb4adz.jpg
57KB, 604x453px
Has anyone been invited to a threesome with a couple?
I have a feeling I got a female friend, who has a bf and they're both into pretty explorative shit, to consider it while we were chatting drunkenly one night. (basically she asked if I wanted, I said of course and she seemed like she was thinking it over)

(tldr messed up chances over alcohol)

Buuuuut later on in the night things happened and long story short drunk decisions made me apologize to her the day after, we didn't sleep with each other but things happened that I wouldn't consider in a sober mind doing with someone in a relationship. I don't want to mess up her relationship and our friendship, but I feel like I kind of killed any opportunities for a threesome with her. Is there any way of working my way back into such a talk, or did I mess up my chances with her?
>>
>>18595452
wtf. So its ok if you bang her during a threesome with her bf there but messing around while drunk you are guilt riddled?

Look, she is more at fault here than you since she is the one in a relationship and I bet her bf knows nothing about the threesome talk so get that out of your head. If he knew and they as a couple were serious it wouldn't be drunk talk. Oh, stop referring to her as your friend she is not, she is a girl you are trying to fuck and will take it anyway you can.
>>
Are you a girl? If so don't do it, she's just trying to fullfil her boyfriend's fantasies. If you're a dude, might as well look into it further
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.