[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I convince her to come back to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
How do I convince her to come back to me
>>
Goodby
>>
Send her a dick pick
>>
>>18595351
Tell her you will buy her a new car and she can fuck whomever she wants
>>
Put yourself in her shoes and from there think of a reason why she would want to go back

Either that or just get on with your life, do well for yourself and watch her come back
>>
>>18595732
She's dating someone that if he lives up to his online persona is a 12/10.
I cut contact for now but she wants to see me for her birthday in December. She also wants a worn uniform blouse from me.
She said multiple times she does not want me back, but she's still wearing the necklaces I got her and told me she loves sex with me. I need to get my shit together by then and look better. I know it's a dick move but I want to at least plant the seed of doubt in her mind. But first I need to move on and experience freedom. I enjoy being able to look at and flirt with whomever I find attractive, but I miss her a shitton and am sure that the chance of finding someone better are extremely slim.
>>
ever tried blackmailing? My bf used it on me and it worked for half a year... I wish he would get erectile dysfunction for what he have done.

If you slit up there is a reason for it. Dont try to get her back.
>>
>>18595758
Move on. Cut ties. Hanging around someone that you want to be with is just peeling the scab off. Everyone has a right to move on, OP. Do it. Move on with your life, away from her. If she wants to be fuckin wishy washy let her do that without playing with your heart.

You teach people how to treat you, and at this juncture you've taught her that you're available for her to use and abuse as she sees fit like a fucking dildo. Have some self respect, send her a text saying you've changed your mind and that you're not okay with her abusing you and block all of her access points to you. If someone can't appreciate you when they have you why the hell would you let them string you along likw a toddler does a teddy bear? "I just want her to be happy!" She's fuckin dandy. If her happiness means deagging you through psychological barbed wire then she doesn't love you. From the sound of it she just loves your cock. Great, jse that to boost your confidence. You must throw some good dick. That means all you have to do is find another woman that will get into the sack with you and fuck her brains out and you'll be in at least as good a situation as you are now.

Fuck this fickle fuckin finch dude. You don't need this whore in your life. You'll be just fine without her. She doesn't respect you, so you need to respect yourself and walk the fuck away.
>>
>>18595776
No way I'd blackmail her. I made mistakes and also wanted freedom. Now that I have freedom I want her and work on my flaws. I can't give up just yet. Once I am who I want to be, I'll attempt to get another try.
I could emotionally blackmail her but I like her too much for that. I want her to be happy, preferably with me.
>>
>>18595351
>>>18595732
>She's dating someone that if he lives up to his online persona is a 12/10.

In this case you're probably fucked then

>I cut contact for now but she wants to see me for her birthday in December.

In this case you have between now and December to get your shit together. Get the gym, lift, look good.

Go out and do whatever you want man just live your life, if possible get a new girl and go from there and it might even work it. Look forward to it but by the time December comes around you might not even want to go see her because you're smashing a new Stacey
>>
>>18595351
We're in a similar sittuation OP. Let's hope we can make it, my friend.

Take this bump with you. Good luck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.